1. The forums will be down July 21 weekend due to server being moved by our host. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    Dismiss Notice

Naturalization Certificate as a Child, Grown up now

Discussion in 'Life After Citizenship' started by Frank Cedeno, Feb 7, 2018.

  1. Frank Cedeno

    Frank Cedeno New Member

    I got my Certificate of Naturalization when I was 16. Now I'm 48, taller, fatter, and with grey hair. When I show the certificate I never have a problem even though I don't look much like the picture. Has anyone had any age related issues because of a certificate with a picture of you as a child? I was curious to see if I needed to get a replacement certificate and if it is worth it ($555 filing fee)
  2. 1AurCitizen

    1AurCitizen Registered Users (C)

    You don't need a new one. As an adult, you are connected to the Certificate by your name, A#, DoB, etc. If you have a US passport, that would suffice.

Share This Page