Nasty RFE - need help .. thanks

iamyoohoo

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I've received a nasty RFE asking for a lot of documents and need some assistance from a CPA or anyone who knows about forms and laws for public and private companies to help me because apparently no one in my company seems to find anything and my attorneys are a bunch of junk. Sorry - its just my frustration speaking at this time.

Do private companies have any of the following ?
1) Annual Report
2) Form 10K
3) Notice of transactions persuant to corporations code section 25102(f) showing total offering amounts
4) Minutes of meeting including details of stock shareholders and shares owned
5) Stock ledger showing all stock certificates issued to present date including total shares sold, names of shareholders and purchase price

My company is a privately held companies and I am being told all of the above are for public companies only. Can some one pls confirm this for me.

Appreciate your help .. I have a very very complex case and I hope to share it with all some day !

Thank you.

ask united nations for help, he can help you he is in the vermont forum

:)
iamyoohoo said:
Hello All,

I've received a nasty RFE asking for a lot of documents and need some assistance from a CPA or anyone who knows about forms and laws for public and private companies to help me because apparently no one in my company seems to find anything and my attorneys are a bunch of junk. Sorry - its just my frustration speaking at this time.

1) Annual Report
2) Form 10K
3) Notice of transactions persuant to corporations code section 25102(f) showing total offering amounts
5) Stock ledger showing all stock certificates issued to present date including total shares sold, names of shareholders and purchase price

My company is a privately held companies and I am being told all of the above are for public companies only. Can some one pls confirm this for me.

Appreciate your help .. I have a very very complex case and I hope to share it with all some day !

Thank you.

ask united nations for help, he can help you he is in the vermont forum

:)
iamyoohoo said:
Hello All,

Be clear

WHen you say yours is a private company, is it a incorporation or LLC etc.. please specify. If it is a Inc., then documents numbers in your query 1, 4, 5 will be there for all Inc companies regardless how big or small they are. But I do not know about other forms of companies like LLC and S corp.

iamyoohoo said:
Hello All,

1) Annual Report
2) Form 10K

Thank you.

I think there has been a gross mistake in filing your I-140... and possibly even the labor application.

Some coloumns about Ur company is wrongly entered .. and that has generated so much of Queries.

I suggest before answering the RFE .. you have to go thru the application that Ur attoney made for labor and 140 and 485.

Correct some of the mistakes that U find and then it will make most of the RFE requirement unnecessary..

Well this is just a guess .. but never seen such a RFE before.

How big is Ur company and how long has been since Ur company started?