Nanfang He's Mental Illness recurred in 1993

sanha

Nanfang He's Mental Illness recurred in 1993
Reader's Contribution
7/23/2003 1:22:00 PM

by Chen Lin

From: http://messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=topics&board=7084603&sid=7084603&typ

Recently, from the newspaper and the internet, I learned that a person named Nanfang He accused Mr. Hongbao Zhang for kidnapping and assault with violence. The name ¡°Nanfang He¡± looks familiar to me, is it the person in Fushun?
I searched for the detailed information from the internet, especially when I had read the medical record of inpatient of the Coal Mine Mental Illness Hospital in Fushun, it recalled me that the person named Nanfang He was the right person whom I knew about.
In 1993, I learned Zhonggong in teacher's class together with Nanfang He. I remembered it was the last day to finish the first step of Zhonggong, when the teacher was giving power to help everybody to get rid of disease, suddenly Nanfang He weep aloud and this made the other people stopped their training. Zhonggong is not the type of moving and noisy method but the type of safe and quiet. How could she act like this?
Later we got to know that Nanfang He was getting along with her job and life badly.
She felt upset and she was extremely suppressed. When she was practicing in a high tranquil state, her outbreak responded. She had ever suffered from Manic-depressive Psychosis in the 1970's. She was the only one who broke out her mental illness. And the way she acted impressed us deeply. Afterwards when the other trainer asked her what she feeling about this, she said: ¡°It was like heavy load had been taken away, I feel carefree and relaxed¡±.
Nanfang He said that her five or six kinds of illness had recovered since she started practicing Zhonggong. For this, regarding herself as the certificate, she had achieved to help quite a lot of persons to train Zhonggong.
Unexpectedly, how could she degenerate like this since she had been to America? Maybe she was ordered about by the benefits and she was exploited by other people? Or she lost her conscience since she had arrived in America?