Namecheck victims

p235

Registered Users (C)
Someone told me that if you go out of the country and comeback, your namecheck will be cleared faster as they take your finger prints, etc at port of entry.
I didn't leave the country for more than 4 years now and my namecheck is struck for almost 4 years now.

Just wanted to see if this is the case with others also. So if you are a namecheck victim, please post here if you went out of the country and re-entered again.

Thanks,

This is not true. My case is similar to yours and my NC has been stuck since 12/2004, even though I was out of the country last August, 2007 and came back. There was no FP at the port of entry.
Hope that the 20 million dollars for name check backlog reduction will work this year.

I am a frequent traveler and have been fingerprinted and registered many times at hte airports. Sill stuck in NC since Feb 2004!!

OK. I had one hope and that's gone too.
Looks like most of the people stuck in NC are 2004 filers

I'm confused now

That, my friend, depends on the service center :)

Let's just take a hypothetical situation like below:

I work for company A on the east coast. Company A sponsors mine and my spouse's I-485 (including the pre-requisites) at VSC. After a few years it gets transferred to TSC. I am still with company A. Company B is interested in me, but I am not moving to west coast.

Now tell me which side of bed do I need to sleep on?

Let's just take a hypothetical situation like below:

I work for company A on the east coast. Company A sponsors mine and my spouse's I-485 (including the pre-requisites) at VSC. After a few years it gets transferred to TSC. I am still with company A. Company B is interested in me, but I am not moving to west coast.

Now tell me which side of bed do I need to sleep on?
I think it depends on the SC to which your application was originally filed. BTW, i heard that they are going to increase the "sleeping on the right side of the bed" fees.

I think it depends on the SC to which your application was originally filed. BTW, i heard that they are going to increase the "sleeping on the right side of the bed" fees.

Dang!!! :(

I am tired of paying more and more for everything and not getting much service. How will they track how much I been sleeping on the right side? When is the new fee going to be implemented? What is the cut-off date? I won't get much sleep because of this anyway :(

What's next?

you don't sleep much because of three possible reasons: your sleeping priority date is not current, you haven't applied for sleep permit or your sleep description doesn't match the one in the DOL database. In any case, I'd recommend to contact "Sleepy's the mattress professionals" ASAP. :)

Confused even more

you don't sleep much because of three possible reasons: your sleeping priority date is not current, you haven't applied for sleep permit or your sleep description doesn't match the one in the DOL database. In any case, I'd recommend to contact "Sleepy's the mattress professionals" ASAP. :)

You've got to be kidding me!

Where do i find the sleeping priority date (SPD)? My lawyer never mentioned it. Also I didn't know I have to apply for the sleep permit or the sleep description. So many things to worry about, so many applications, so little sleep :(

Thanks for the suggestion regarding the bed, but I have a sleep number bed already (cost me a fortune).

My namecheck is pending since Nov 2004. I've been our of the country twice during this period.

Six months ago USCIS told my congressman that my case is pending because of back ground security check and now they are telling him that it is pending because "administrative review".
Can someone explain what "administrative review" means??

one of my friend also has similar background check, he was frustrated becoz he PD is EB2 2001
i told him to go for india for 1 week vacation, he came back from india using AP and within 3 weeks he got his GC approval
some people may have luck

hang on guys, i know how tough it is to wait for approval