Name Issue

nsambasi

Hi,

When I filed my wife's I485 the name has been put in as
Family Name = Her First Name
Given Name = Her Last Name

in all the application's and she has given her FP and she hold's 3rd EAD. Every document shows the same as above. Also, she had gone to India on AP and came back to US w/o any issues. However, I have recently moved from Denver, CO to NJ and when she went to endorse her drivers license the agent told that the EAD name and the passport name is printed as First Name Last Name, instead of Last Name and First Name.

I am not sure what will be the implication on this. Does anyone came accross the same. Any help is very well appreciated. I am thinking to go to local office for clarification but I am not sure of whether this will cause any problems for her job etc.,

Advice/share your experience please.

Thanks
Sam

Can please share your experience

Hi nsambasi
Can you please share your experience at POE with AP. Because I have my
Given name got split into First and middle name and the order is different.
I am thinking i might have problems POE.

ALso, Please share your experience regarding NJ Driver license.
Thanks
Kandy

nsambasi said:
Hi,

When I filed my wife's I485 the name has been put in as
Family Name = Her First Name
Given Name = Her Last Name

in all the application's and she has given her FP and she hold's 3rd EAD. Every document shows the same as above. Also, she had gone to India on AP and came back to US w/o any issues. However, I have recently moved from Denver, CO to NJ and when she went to endorse her drivers license the agent told that the EAD name and the passport name is printed as First Name Last Name, instead of Last Name and First Name.

I am not sure what will be the implication on this. Does anyone came accross the same. Any help is very well appreciated. I am thinking to go to local office for clarification but I am not sure of whether this will cause any problems for her job etc.,

Advice/share your experience please.

Thanks
Sam