Name error

I selcted and my family in dv2020 but i made mistake in all names write name first middle last suppose to last first middle as i write sara john taha suppose taha sara john . I made this in all family name . Is this will disqualify ?
Also i use last year photo also is will disqualify ?

I am pretty sure the name when you're applying doesn't really matter. As long as you have the correct names on the DS-260 then you will be fine. MAKE sure that the names are correct for the DS-260 form.

If I am wrong, someone can correct me on this.

I am pretty sure the name when you're applying doesn't really matter. As long as you have the correct names on the DS-260 then you will be fine. MAKE sure that the names are correct for the DS-260 form.

If I am wrong, someone can correct me on this.
not entirely true, some errors at the time of application can be forgiven but if the applicant is from a high fraud country additional scrutiny may be applied. Additionally, some people use shady tactics like this to make multiple entries.
All you can do is ensure your DS-260 is filled in correctly and hope the CO accepts this as an honest mistake. However you are already putting yourself at risk of denial by using an old photo - the choice is yours to proceed with the application or not

Mijoro

I selcted and my family in dv2020 but i made mistake in all names write name first middle last suppose to last first middle as i write sara john taha suppose taha sara john . I made this in all family name . Is this will disqualify ?
Also i use last year photo also is will disqualify ?
What area are you from?

not entirely true, some errors at the time of application can be forgiven but if the applicant is from a high fraud country additional scrutiny may be applied. Additionally, some people use shady tactics like this to make multiple entries.
All you can do is ensure your DS-260 is filled in correctly and hope the CO accepts this as an honest mistake. However you are already putting yourself at risk of denial by using an old photo - the choice is yours to proceed with the application or not
Ah gotcha, good to know!