Name difference in green card and birth certificate, which one should i use in n400?

Meet101

I am filling n400. I have first name difference n my greencard/current passport and my birth certificate. In my birth certificate my first name is Meet, while in my green card and current passport has first name is MeetKumar. Which name should i write in n400 as legal name? Will i have any issues moving forward for this name difference?

Use your GC name. I had a similar issue (spelling difference), and what happened in the end was that they made me do an official name change from my birth certificate name to my GC name. So, now I have official documentation if there's any issue.

Is Kumar your middle name in your passport or GC? You could choose to have it that way too.

I am filling n400. I have first name difference n my greencard/current passport and my birth certificate. In my birth certificate my first name is Meet, while in my green card and current passport has first name is MeetKumar. Which name should i write in n400 as legal name? Will i have any issues moving forward for this name difference?

You should have corrected the (Indian?) passport when you first noticed the name difference vs your birth certificate.