Name check phone number

LCSilence

Registered Users (C)
I remember somebody posted a phone number to get FBI name check status a while ago. Could you please tell me where the post is or which number to call?

Thanks,

i called this morning with one of the numbers from rahul kumar's postings...don't waste your time...the lady there will ask you if you sent an email and then she said rather gruffly...'wait till you get a response'....

I didn't mean the FBI number. The number I wanted is supposed to be set up by a processing center as an emergency contact for name check status.

I do not believe there is any emergency phone number.. did u try searching this website?

949-389-3007

949-389-3007

It is for CSC. I called once, but they could not help me since they could not find my A number. And I did not give them my EAC number, since I was afraid they were gonna say that was not a CSC case number. But anyway, give it a try.
By the way, LCSliencer, I found in another thread that your case is with a supervisor. Can I ask how did you find it out?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The local congressman office told me. I don't know if this is a good news or not. Why my case needs the attention of the supervisor?