name check cleared?

yameen79

Registered Users (C)
I sent an email to CSC asking somequestions even thugh my case is at NSC.here is the email that the sent me

The I-485 is located with the Nebraska Service Center. You will have to contact them directly concerning

any questions with your case. We have no jurisdiction over your case at this time.

The system indicates that applicant has cleared fbi name check and fingerprints.

M. Bueno

Could this be true??

What are my chances are of getting an interview?

140/485 concurrent Dec 2003
3 Aps ,No Ead
No non immigrant visa ..Status pending.
I mostly live out of the US and come back just to renew my Aps. Is it safe to live outside US holding AP. Does issuing serveral Aps trigger interview chances?

yameen79 said:
I sent an email to CSC asking somequestions even thugh my case is at NSC.here is the email that the sent me

The I-485 is located with the Nebraska Service Center. You will have to contact them directly concerning

any questions with your case. We have no jurisdiction over your case at this time.

The system indicates that applicant has cleared fbi name check and fingerprints.

M. Bueno

Could this be true??

What are my chances are of getting an interview?

140/485 concurrent Dec 2003
3 Aps ,No Ead
No non immigrant visa ..Status pending.
I mostly live out of the US and come back just to renew my Aps. Is it safe to live outside US holding AP. Does issuing serveral Aps trigger interview chances?

what is th eemail id of NSC?