Name change after marriage and Green Card

Newbie1993

Hi. It's my first time here and I've been browsing and searching for the answer on different post but couldn't seem to find one.
I am an international student, F1 visa already expired but still here legally on my OPT ( 12 months working visa after college). Working at Wells Fargo now but my OPT will expire in approximately 100 days. I am getting married to a US citizen.
1. I want to carry my fiance's last name. So on the marriage certificate, should I choose to have his last name? Would that delay the green card process? (since my OPT will expire soon and I would like to keep working at my current job)
2. I own a house in Minnesota (already paid), a few credit cards and checking accounts, have good credit under my maiden name... Also have a Minnesota license, SSN.. etc. If I choose to change my last name on the marriage certificate, would that also mean that I have to get new Driver License and new SSN before I start filing for the green card process? Because if so, that would likely take a long time since get driver license and new social security could take a few weeks, and would I loose my good credit history? I also have an unexpired passport of my country with my maiden name .
So if I change my last name to his last name on the marriage certificate, then do I need to get new driver license and new social security card before I can file all the forms (i485, i 693, i 130 etc..)?
Thank you in advance for your response.