N652 Decision Can't be Made: N400 Interview

Friends- Seeking Help!
I have attended USCIS interview on June 1st 2016 at Irving,TX office and the whole process was ok. The IO seems new to the job & took 45minutes to review the application alone and took a copy of my current pay stub - even though mine is marriage based N400. I took 6months gap after my previous job & before I took this new job in Dallas. I sent my application during this gap period and erroneously mentioned my spouse's ph# for contact details section (part 3.1) under "Employer ph# if any" -as I wasn't employed at the time of sending application. I requested him to correct that during interview.

Surprisingly, IO gave form 652 with "Decision can't be made" after he said I passed my English/Civics test- he said he will review with his supervisor . I asked if I needed to provide additional documentation such as current employer's phone# etc even though I am applying on the basis of spouse of US citizen.

Mine is a quite simple case, I don't get it. Only thing is I didn't have my employer's ph# handy and offered to provide that as rest of my belongings were with my husband in the waiting area.

Anyone with similar experience? how long to wait?

I was interviewed 5 months after my wife on my N400 even though we had filed together , I was the primary on GC. She got her citizenship in 3 weeks after the interview. I was told no decision can be made. IO said he will go through the security checks one more time and a letter will be sent. I am confused after living in the USA for 19 years. My attorney had told me it would be the most boring interview for the IO.

I was interviewed 5 months after my wife on my N400 even though we had filed together , I was the primary on GC. She got her citizenship in 3 weeks after the interview. I was told no decision can be made. IO said he will go through the security checks one more time and a letter will be sent. I am confused after living in the USA for 19 years. My attorney had told me it would be the most boring interview for the IO.
Better off starting a new thread

This one is 2 years old