N600

Dominique D

Hello , I need some advice if possible.

I was just approved for the n-600 application. I entered the United States on an F-1 Visa (I stated that also on the application). The notice from USCIS to receive my certificate states to bring my permenent resident card however I do not have one because I was never a permanent resident. I am currently also a Canadian citizen.

Thoughts ? Anything would be great.
Thanks in advance !

N-600 or N-600K? N-600 is for people who are already US citizens. How did you become a US citizen? Were you a US citizen from birth due to being born abroad to a US citizen parent who met the requirements to pass citizenship onto you when you were born? Or did you become a US citizen after birth because you were a US permanent resident (green card holder) under 18 living in the US with your US citizen parent?

N-600 or N-600K? N-600 is for people who are already US citizens. How did you become a US citizen? Were you a US citizen from birth due to being born abroad to a US citizen parent who met the requirements to pass citizenship onto you when you were born? Or did you become a US citizen after birth because you were a US permanent resident (green card holder) under 18 living in the US with your US citizen parent?

Thank you for your reply. I filed just a regular N-600 not N-600k. And that is correct I obtained citizenship from birth and my father met the requirements to pass citizenship onto me when I was born but I never lived in the US.

Thank you for your reply. I filed just a regular N-600 not N-600k. And that is correct I obtained citizenship from birth and my father met the requirements to pass citizenship onto me when I was born but I never lived in the US.
The part about green card doesn't apply to you.