N400 speeding ticket and last 5 years work questions

mike22222

1. I'm in New Jersey have a speeding and reckless driving ticket on 2018.
Plead not guilty and go to the Court. They dismissed reckless driving . Down speeding to Indicates exceeding By 10-14 Mph .Finaly I paid 239$ court and ticket fee.
MY MVC driver history record is In good standing.
Need I "Yes" for Part 12 ?

2. I have 1099-MISC on 2016. If I fill exactly date maybe a long list and I forgot the detail about work time.
Can I fill it form 01-01-2016 to 12-31-2016 like that?

3 . On 2018 and 2019 I only have 7 month W2 payroll .But I have 20% stock in this company.
Can I fill about from 03-01-2018 to 03-31-2020?
Thank you so much.

1. I'm in New Jersey have a speeding and reckless driving ticket on 2018.
Plead not guilty and go to the Court. They dismissed reckless driving . Down speeding to Indicates exceeding By 10-14 Mph .Finaly I paid 239$ court and ticket fee.
MY MVC driver history record is In good standing.
Need I "Yes" for Part 12 ?

Highly recommended that you say "yes", since a traffic ticket is a citation and furthermore you had a reckless driving charge that got dismissed. Minor traffic offenses should not be a problem but many IO's like to see that the fine was paid and the charge was dismissed, so get a certified copy of the dismissal from the court and the proof of the fine paid such as a receipt

2. I have 1099-MISC on 2016. If I fill exactly date maybe a long list and I forgot the detail about work time.
Can I fill it form 01-01-2016 to 12-31-2016 like that?

You can estimate it and tell the interviewer that the dates are estimates if asked. Whether you are employed or unemployed does not matter for naturalization as being unemployed is not a bar. They are trying to assess your physical presence.

3 . On 2018 and 2019 I only have 7 month W2 payroll .But I have 20% stock in this company.
Can I fill about from 03-01-2018 to 03-31-2020?
Thank you so much.

No details are necessary. I would just write the time as employment or self-employment. I was self-employed for a period of time and in school for a period of time, so thats what I wrote. Again its mostly a physical presence thing

I submitted my N400 last week online. I did not realize it is necessary to have to disclose parking tickets and speeding tickets I had gotten in the past. All tickets were immediately paid off and resolved. What is my best course of action? Thanks in advance.