N400 DUI No charges filed

oceans19

I am filing for N400
I was pulled over for expired decals. Officer sensed alcohol in my breath, asked me to take a Breathalyzer test. I was told by someone to never do it. So the officer handcuffed and took me to station.
At the station I had to take the Breathalyzer. The test showed alcohol level of 0.04. Officer gave me a copy of the report which I have. Officer never filed charges for DUI, I was presented before the judge and officer said he was not pressing charges.

I was charged with driving with expired decal and given a court date. I got my new decal and case was dismissed.
As per USCIS document checklist
If you have ever been arrested or detained by any law enforcement officer for any reason, and no charges were filed,
send: □ An original official statement by the arresting agency or applicant court confirming that no charges were filed.
How do I get it?

I am filing for N400
I was pulled over for expired decals. Officer sensed alcohol in my breath, asked me to take a Breathalyzer test. I was told by someone to never do it. So the officer handcuffed and took me to station.
At the station I had to take the Breathalyzer. The test showed alcohol level of 0.04. Officer gave me a copy of the report which I have. Officer never filed charges for DUI, I was presented before the judge and officer said he was not pressing charges.

I was charged with driving with expired decal and given a court date. I got my new decal and case was dismissed.
As per USCIS document checklist
If you have ever been arrested or detained by any law enforcement officer for any reason, and no charges were filed,
send: □ An original official statement by the arresting agency or applicant court confirming that no charges were filed.
How do I get it?
Go to the court house where you had your hearing. Tell the clerk you need the Disposition for your case. Usually it's its a few bucks for it or free depending on the court.