N14 Citizenship Interview problem!

Matcars

So Here it goes!

Had an Interview today for the N400 based on marriage. Things went really good and at the end the IO was, We can't establish your residency and hands me out N14 and tells me you have passed all the tests but we cannot determin your residency and you have 30 days to provide us proof or residency.

The problem is we don't get mail at the house. We get everything at the Po Box. We live out of city limits and there is no way we can prove that we get mail at the physical address and another problem is Our house and all the bills at the property are in the company name that's owned by us (for tax reason and it's a commercial + residentail property). Me and my Husband tried explaining to the IO and to the supervisor in charge but they wouldn't listen. We also showed them the company docs, registered state docs, county docs, stocks, company Articles, Property Lisences but they said we cannot accept these. My husband asked the supervisor what kind of document do you need to see in order to establish the POR and she said I can't say what we need to see.

So here is the problem now that what can i show them ?????
I have letter from the Postoffice by postmaster saying the PO Box belongs to us and all the mail comes to the po box for our physical address. I also went to the DMV and got the registration showing our physical address.

Is there anyone who's know's anything about this situation or anyone can help me???
Thank you !

There are several documents for establishing residency, drivers license, letters, credit report, etc.

• Any document issued by this State or county, city, or the federal government;
  • NC Vehicle Registration Card or title;
  • Voter Precinct Card;
  • Military Orders/Documents;
  • Utility bill or cable bill;
  • Housing lease or contract, mortgage statement, property or income tax statement;
  • Preprinted financial statement;
  • School records;
  • Vehicle insurance policy;
Good luck, or you can get an attorney!