N-652 - Naturalization Interview Results - USCIS will send you written decision

kabota

Registered Users (C)
Hello:
I had my interview done on April 2th. I/O got me sign 2 photos and gave me 2 forms, form1 - N-652 with 2 boxes checked box1=You passed the english test box2=USCIS will send you written decision

how long I have to wait and

when I checked my online status I found Request for Evidence why or they do not change status
but they did not send me any thing I still waiting for Decision

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Instead of waiting for your decision, you may call National Customer Service Center ( 1-800-375-5283) .

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice

Hello:
I had my interview done on April 2th. I/O got me sign 2 photos and gave me 2 forms, form1 - N-652 with 2 boxes checked box1=You passed the english test box2=USCIS will send you written decision

when I checked my online status I found Request for Evidence why or they do not change status

Hello,

Instead of waiting for your decision, you may call National Customer Service Center ( 1-800-375-5283) .

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice

hi
I hope I get the decision soon but how it will take I should to call them or I have to wait ?

but why my online status I found Request for Evidence or does not matter
I need help pls I so confuse

Hello:

Hi! I had the same situation and still have problems after a second interview... I also was sent home with the same form and when checked online had the request for evidence mark. I waited about 2-3 weeks before I got a letter, but it might be shorter for you.. Dont worry, you'll get it soon.

Did they tell you a reason why you werent approved the same day? on what basis did you apply?

hi

hi
I hope I get the decision soon but how it will take I should to call them or I have to wait ?

but why my online status I found Request for Evidence or does not matter
I need help pls I so confuse

hi
no but she said the supervisor need to prove it
I thing cuz I had trip out side

but she did not tell me she need Evidence but I have been 3 weeks now what I should do
they ask u about the Evidence

pls I need help

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not worry unless you get a RFC and if you get it you would respond. After my interview also the system showed RFC status but I never received anything. The officer sets to that as a placeholder sometimes. If you really want to be sure you can call the customer service or even better go for an infopass. I did both and they told me they were waiting for the approval which eventually came by itself.

hi

Do not worry unless you get a RFC and if you get it you would respond. After my interview also the system showed RFC status but I never received anything. The officer sets to that as a placeholder sometimes. If you really want to be sure you can call the customer service or even better go for an infopass. I did both and they told me they were waiting for the approval which eventually came by itself.

how long take you to get decision
I waiting now for decision
how I do ifopass

do I have wait or I do infopass or wait to be one month ???

Wait for minimum of 30 days before scheduling Infopass. Otherwise it will be a waste of time. Even after 30 days, more often than not, their standard reply will be we have 90/120days to decide and please wait. You can do nothing. Try contacting your US Senator or US Rep after 60 days. Normally that route has more success. Again do not contact them too early.
Best of luck

hi

Wait for minimum of 30 days before scheduling Infopass. Otherwise it will be a waste of time. Even after 30 days, more often than not, their standard reply will be we have 90/120days to decide and please wait. You can do nothing. Try contacting your US Senator or US Rep after 60 days. Normally that route has more success. Again do not contact them too early.
Best of luck

thank you

I will wait for 1 month

hi I did the infopass I went there they told me nothing wrong with your case but why it is still Request for Evidence what is wrong I haven't received nothing
pls I need help