n-600 for minor military dependents - Pls help

TinTin619

I hope I can post gain as I didn’t get any responses. I filed for my children‘s n-600 in 01/2022 while stationed abroad right after they derived their citizenship as military dependents and my biological children (stepdad military and I, US citizen but with too little presence in the US).

We still haven’t heard back from USCIS. Not even a biometrics appointment. And I read somewhere else that USCIS does not recognize military orders overseas as physical presence in the US?

Since they have US passports, whether they have a Certificate of Citizenship, and how long it takes, shouldn't really matter, right?

I'm not sure what you mean by "does not recognize military orders overseas as physical presence in the US". Do you mean that, for the purposes of automatic citizenship under INA 320 for a permanent resident under 18 living in the US with a US citizen parent, if the parent is stationed overseas, it doesn't count? If so, it is no longer true, since the Citizenship for Children of Military Members and Civil Servants Act in 2020.