N-400 TEST PASS CASE DENIED can you help me?

jefryvaldez07

GOOD MORNING, last Feb / 10/2021 ONLINE I applied for citizenship (for-N400), on Sept / 18/2021 was my interview. I passed the exam but my case was denied because they said that I sent my application too early.
I am a resident since May-11-2016.
Permanent Resident Anniversary Date:
Month 05- Day 11 Year 2021

Earliest Accepted Filing Date:
02/10/2021.

Do you think there was an error in the official denying me my application since it can be completed with 90 days before the 5 years? Earliest Accepted Filing Date:
02/10 / 2021. so says the uscis page.

or is the officer's decision correct?

There have been a couple of cases I’ve seen reported on the internet where the online filing date shows as a day too early even though it was filed on the correct date - I guess something to do with the time zones. I know at least one of these appealed successfully.
edit: I have found the link of that discussion for you and PM‘d it (it’s another forum)

It’s unfortunate but I don’t understand why people don’t wait for 4-5 days to create a small buffer so that these issues won’t arise at all. I mean we all waited for 3/5 years at least so what difference would a few more days make? Anyway I think you will have to appeal the case with the day count and will most likely succeed if it’s correct