New Member
According to Uscis, we can request a judicial ceremony since we fill up the name change in N-400. My oath doesn’t have a judge. How can we request a judicial ceremony, since I fill up the name change in N-400?
Is there a fee for that?
(USCIS put me in the ceremony that doesn’t have a judge)

Uscis officer said I need to ask the court, but they don’t know when I mentioned judicial ceremony.

Can we go to other districts while there’s a lot of fee if we apply for a name change?