N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

CTN400

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Can we start a new thread to track Hartford, CT N-400 application ?

RD - 01/12/2007
PD - 01/12/2007
ND - 01/22/2007
Finger Printing - waiting
Interview - waiting
Oath - waiting

Also, I received receipt notice with *Exception*. This says "Missing evidences and you will be required to bring them during interview". My divorce and one minor criminal matter was pending when I applied naturalization. Divorce is still pending. But criminal matter has been disposed without any conviction. It was a fight between me and my spouse and she called 911. Cops charged the case and arrested me. This is the only criminal matter in my life.

Please post your comments here.

Thanks

More Information

Filing center is VSC.
Receipt# starts with ESC* followed by numbers.
I don't know what is that * means. Anybody knows that this is for "Exception" or not ?

Still waititng

hi everyone..

I'm still waiting for my interview letter, I live in Stamford :

Priority Date: 12/5/2006
Fingerprints appointment: 12/26/2006
Interview appointment:????:confused:

Online status says " Pending ":rolleyes:

anyone have the same priority date?

Thanks

OTTO,

Sorry to say this i have a friend of mine who applied N-400 but he was deny by Naturalization because of his family and friends domestic violence arrest... The Immig. advice him to re-apply again until his record to the police will deleted..i dont knw how long u have been arrested while u r applying N-400.. that all i can share w/ u but dont take this story every case are different..hope ur case will be ok... Try to call in imm. maybe u will get some info about ur application..

Fingerprinting advice

Can anyone please advise me what to do now to get fingerprinting notice ? It has been more than 4 months now waiting for FP notice since receipt date.

Contact VSC or Hartford DO ?

Thanks in advance.

OTTO,

Sorry to say this i have a friend of mine who applied N-400 but he was deny by Naturalization because of his family and friends domestic violence arrest... The Immig. advice him to re-apply again until his record to the police will deleted..i dont knw how long u have been arrested while u r applying N-400.. that all i can share w/ u but dont take this story every case are different..hope ur case will be ok... Try to call in imm. maybe u will get some info about ur application..

Hi NHOTSKIE,

Can you please tell me that your friend's case denied at the time of N-400 filing or at the time of naturalization interview ?

My arrest was in 08/2006 and I applied N-400 in 01/2007. I got receipt notice with exception. But still waiting for fingerprinting notice. Exception says "you need to submit missing docs at the time of naturalization interview, please do not mail them now". When I applied, this criminal matter had not been disposed, so I couldn't mail it. Now I have the court certified copy of the disposal letter, I have not been convicted. Only thing was cops arrested and took me to the police stattion for couple of hours to make the statement and to appear the court next day.

Please advise me what to do to get my fingerprinting notice.

Thanks

Hi NHOTSKIE,

Can you please tell me that your friend's case denied at the time of N-400 filing or at the time of naturalization interview ?

My arrest was in 08/2006 and I applied N-400 in 01/2007. I got receipt notice with exception. But still waiting for fingerprinting notice. Exception says "you need to submit missing docs at the time of naturalization interview, please do not mail them now". When I applied, this criminal matter had not been disposed, so I couldn't mail it. Now I have the court certified copy of the disposal letter, I have not been convicted. Only thing was cops arrested and took me to the police stattion for couple of hours to make the statement and to appear the court next day.

Please advise me what to do to get my fingerprinting notice.

Thanks

Seem's like early to apply because of ur arrest record... is a long story to tel wut happen to my friend.but ill put in shorter he was arrested 2 yrs after he applied for N-400 and received a denial notice.. but ur case..dont received anything except the PD of yours..my advice is grab ur pone call Immigration no.. and ask anything u need to know about ur case.. dont mind the message wut u have in your receipt i have the same message as what u have..i think every receipt notice there is an "exception" notice.. hope u will find out a peace of mind when u talk to the IO after.. Good luck..

Contacted USCIS National Customer Service Center

Just now I called USCIS NCSC at 1-800-375-5283 for the fingerprint notice. As you know I am waiting for the last 4 months for my fingerprint notice. She asked me so many questions to validate my application and created a reference# and provided over the phone. Also advised, they will forward this request to VSC where I applied my N-400 and I will hear back within 45 days.

Please post your comments on this.

Hey guys,

Please post your N-400 details (Connecticut) here, so that everybody would be aware what is happening.

Anybody with criminal matter and no conviction

If anybody had criminal matters (minor domestic violence) and not convicted (completely disposed by the court) before the naturalization interview, please post your experience.

Also, need expert advise in this site.

I screwed up myself, please do not tease me!

I just called national help desk today about my fingerprinting notice delay (waiting more than 4 months). First level rep. gave me the same story as web site, but I asked for more details and was transferred to second level rep. He have me more information. My receipt date was in Jan 2007 and they tried to deliver the fingerprint notice in Feb. Since there was NO NAME on my mailbox, it was undeliverable! Anyway, I can expect it in the next 30 days since the request had been created already.

So guys, please put your name on the mailbox.

Response from Hartford USCIS

For my inquiry on 5/24/2007, with national help desk, I got a letter from Hartford USCIS stating your case is pending. What should I do now ? Actually the FP notice went back to VSC.

How can I contact VSC directly ? Please help me out.

My experience

For my inquiry on 5/24/2007, with national help desk, I got a letter from Hartford USCIS stating your case is pending. What should I do now ? Actually the FP notice went back to VSC.

How can I contact VSC directly ? Please help me out.

My experience again. I called national help desk again based on the letter received from Hartford USCIS. When they created the request on 05/24/2007, it was referred to Hartford (last 3 characters of the ref# was HAR). I didn't note that. Yesterday, again created the request (last 3 characters of the ref# is VSC) to VSC to re-schedule my FP notice. It is actually went back to VSC due to ***no name*** on my letter box.

As part of my interview preparation, I am collecting or collected the following:

1) Last 5 years DMV driving record (waiting). Once this is received, I need to collect certified copies of all the payments from the respective county courts for all the traffic violations. All of them are speeding tickets under $500.

2) Last 5 years tax returns from IRS (got it)

3) Did complete background check myself to make sure any negative information is present under criminal/civil matters. Found out one civil issue (I cannot disclose it) which was completely disposed. Now ordered from the corresponding county court, the certified copies of that judgment.

4) Pulled all 3 credit reports and scores to make sure item#3 didn't damage my credit history. Credit is excellent with score 778. Since item# 3 was settled, it didn't appear on the credit report.

5) Received certified copies of a minor criminal matter (minor domestic violence - recently happened) disposal from the corresponding court.

Seems like my case is little complicated, right ? Yes it is. Keeping my fingers crossed for my citizenship ! I need all your prayers ! Please post all your experience here.

DMV records Question

Hello guys,

Question on DMV records. I just received my driving record yesterday. It has 2 speeding (in 2004 and 2005) and 1 seat belt usage (in 2004) violations, but 0 points. I have never contested and paid all the citations. All of them are under $500.

1) One speeding that happened in 2003 has not been listed. Should I get certified copy of this speeding along with all others from the superior court clerk ? Or the carbon copy of the checks that I paid for all of these are sufficient ?

2) I had couple of toll, parking and stop sign violations, but none of them are in driving record. I think all of them are minor (ranging from $1 to $30) and I don't want to get copies of them paid. However, I have carbon copy of the checks I paid for these. What do you think ?

3) I got one speeding ticket in New Jersey and one in New York, which are also not listed in CT DMV record. I think I have paid them using my credit card and I don't have copies of them. How can I get them ?

Thanks for the response.

My experience again. I called national help desk again based on the letter received from Hartford USCIS. When they created the request on 05/24/2007, it was referred to Hartford (last 3 characters of the ref# was HAR). I didn't note that. Yesterday, again created the request (last 3 characters of the ref# is VSC) to VSC to re-schedule my FP notice. It is actually went back to VSC due to ***no name*** on my letter box.

As part of my interview preparation, I am collecting or collected the following:

1) Last 5 years DMV driving record (waiting). Once this is received, I need to collect certified copies of all the payments from the respective county courts for all the traffic violations. All of them are speeding tickets under $500.

2) Last 5 years tax returns from IRS (got it)

3) Did complete background check myself to make sure any negative information is present under criminal/civil matters. Found out one civil issue (I cannot disclose it) which was completely disposed. Now ordered from the corresponding county court, the certified copies of that judgment.

4) Pulled all 3 credit reports and scores to make sure item#3 didn't damage my credit history. Credit is excellent with score 778. Since item# 3 was settled, it didn't appear on the credit report.

5) Received certified copies of a minor criminal matter (minor domestic violence - recently happened) disposal from the corresponding court.

Seems like my case is little complicated, right ? Yes it is. Keeping my fingers crossed for my citizenship ! I need all your prayers ! Please post all your experience here.

CTN400

What ref# is that all about w/ letter HAR end the end of your ref., yesterday i spoke to a very kind IO and told me about my case..he gave me REF.# "WTC*********HAR" he said if there is no action or response within 30 days i have to call again and give this ref.# to the nxt IO so they can look up my file as an easy.. is ur ref.# started WTC too?

CTN400

What ref# is that all about w/ letter HAR end the end of your ref., yesterday i spoke to a very kind IO and told me about my case..he gave me REF.# "WTC*********HAR" he said if there is no action or response within 30 days i have to call again and give this ref.# to the nxt IO so they can look up my file as an easy.. is ur ref.# started WTC too?

Ignore first 3 letters, look into the last 3 characters. HAR for Hartford, VSC for Vermont etc. So in couple of days, you will get a letter from Hartford USCIS about your case. Since your FP is done, your case is with Hartford DO.

Only thing is current processing (Aug, 2006) date move to your Priority Date (Nov, 2006) to get your case processed. But this is non-sense theory. I know lot of folks (not in CT) who got interviewed in 3 months eventhhough the processing date is too behind than their PD.

After getting your letter, call national help desk again and escalate to supervisor (not 1st level IO) level and clearly ask what is the exact reason for the delay. Force (please be little polite) them to check the computer system to see any memo/notes in your file that shows any clear evidence for the delay.

Also, please do not forget your experience here :)

Got FP finally!

Guys, I am happy to receive FP notice today after 5 months wait due to my mistake.

RD 01/12/2007
PD 01/12/2007
FD 06/22/2007
ID (too far...)
OD (tooo far...)
Passport (I am toooo far for this :) )

Calling national help desk helped.