N-400 Fillings after July 31st

I hate this. I got a notice for Biometric appointment though I did my finger printing was done 2 days ago (walk in).
The original letter from last week said Finger Printing Appointment on 12/24.
This one says go to ASC Center for biometrics on 1/3/08.

I called the Customer Service Center and they said I need to go regardless.
I am thinking of not worrying about it..

What do you guys think?

Talk to an IO. Last time for my GC I went walk in and got another letter and they said I don't have to do it again. Just for peace of mind talk to IO.

But look at the bright side, you got 2 FP notice already, I haven't got even one...

I hate this. I got a notice for Biometric appointment though I did my finger printing was done 2 days ago (walk in).

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

I think that CS is usually quite incompetent, try to talk to IO.
What is the date on the second notice? You said earlier that a lady at ASC told you they are rescheduling all the appointments set on 12/24. I think that the notice you got today was sent to you because of that earlier error and probably sent before you got the FP done :)
Good luck!

S.

Senga is right man, what are you worrying about. The messed it up and now they are fixing. You have it done already try to enjoy the beauty before citizenship

BTW, I read about talking to IO all the time. How do you guys get to talk to one?

One thing that was suggested is that you call and tell customer service you were talking to IO about your case but got disconnected and wish to be transfered to one again.

FP notice

Hi Friends,

I received my FP notice today. I updated my timeline. Happy holidays to all.

Hi action123,

My field office is San Francisco and my ASC is Oakland, CA. I am sure your FP notice is also on its way. If I remember it right, we received our NOA at the same day.

lucy08

Is the mail man working today?
May I know your DO?

yo lucy - u mean "2008"; update yr sig

:cool:
Hi action123,

My field office is San Francisco and my ASC is Oakland, CA. I am sure your FP notice is also on its way. If I remember it right, we received our NOA at the same day.

lucy08

I just got my mail nimche...and I had a good present for me in the mail..

a Holiday greeting from the CEO lol..

That such a nice Christmas Gift. Congratulation lucy 08.
I'm not sure about the mail man around my area i'm still at work.

Hi action123,

lucy08

I just got my mail nimche...and I had a good present for me in the mail..

a Holiday greeting from the CEO lol..

You get your mails at home, but because I was moveing around too much I have my PO BOX as primary address so everday I have to go to USPS office and check my mails and recently has been empty, not even a bill to pay.
But what I can see is, someone will get IL before newyear in this week.

Let me know.

That someone (I feel) won't be you or me...but I pray that all of us will soon...
It will probably be around end of January if all goes well GOD willing..