N-400 Fillings after July 31st

Received my N-400 receipt from CSC today. Given below are the dates :-

10/02/07 : N-400 Mailed to CSC
10/03/07 : N-400 Received.
10/03/07 : Priority Date
11/06/07 : Check cleared and cashed.
11/28/07 : Notice Date
12/03/07 : NOA received ( I-797C).
Inteview Notification : Within 425 days of Notice Date.

TSC
N-400 mailed - 07/17/2007
Priority Date - 07/19/2007
Check Cashed - 10/09/2007
NOA Received - 10/09/2007
FP Notice - 10/15/2007
FP Date/Done - 10/17/2007
Interview Notice - XX/XX/XX
Interview Date - XX/XX/XX
Oath Notice - XX/XX/XX
Oath Date - XX/XX/XX

I decided to call the NCSC to inquire about my receipt status. I got a very kind operator, who volunteered to transfer me to an IO. The IO confirmed that my application was received on 9/4/07, and the processing began on 11/14/07 (the date my check was initially deposited by the USCIS). She then gave me the standard line to allow another 30 days to get the receipt in the mail, and to call back if I haven't received it within that time frame. I guess my N-400 has finally entered the system.

The ESC* number written on the front of my check finally showed up online today. And it states "On November 8, we received...."

I have not gone to the post office to check if the NOA was received - I will do that upon my return from vacation. :) Yes, some of us are on vacation!!

Ciao for now.

Did you pick the kind of red wine??

My personal favorite is Amarone, an Italian red wine from the Valpolicella region. It's a bit on the pricey side (the cheapest available is around 35 bucks a bottle, and they go up to around $150), but well worth it. Goes great with filet mignon also!

Also, my receipt number has finally appeared online this morning. Does anyone who filed at VSC have any idea how long it takes to get a receipt once the status appears online?

It looks like Vorpal is finally on the move. Anyone else has theirs moving particularly on the TSC front??

I am usually very cynical when it comes to dealing with government agencies, so this was actually very refreshing. I haven't seen anyone else who filed through VSC during the August/September 2007 timeframe get FP notices, not even other NYC applicants. I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Just checkin in to see whether check got cashed for anyone with August 1st receipt date at TSC. I have seen a couple signature with July 30th receipt date for TSC on different threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checkin in to see whether check got cashed for anyone with July 1st receipt date at TSC. I have seen a couple signature with June 30th receipt date for TSC on different threads.

July 1st? TSC is current in receipting until July 30. Why the interest in July 1st?

Thanks for correcting me on this. It was a Typo. It should have been August 1st.

My postal receipt date is August 1st and I had my check cashed last week. However, for some reason USCIS bumped up my priority date to July 27..Someone else also reported the same thing happened to them..USICS bumped up priority date.

I recieved my NOA yesterday. I was actually a bit suprised when I saw it in the mailbox because my case status still does not show up online. I was hoping to get lucky and recieve my FP notice as well but it didn't happen. It says that I will be notified within 180 days for interview date. Can't complain about that.

I recieved my NOA yesterday. I was actually a bit suprised when I saw it in the mailbox because my case status still does not show up online. I was hoping to get lucky and recieve my FP notice as well but it didn't happen. It says that I will be notified within 180 days for interview date. Can't complain about that.

Can you post your DO please?