N-400 Fillings after July 31st

I have more information on the NOA thread I created.
However, it is 450 days for me in NSC.
I read some ppl from California getting 240 days..

Nebraska Processing Times

New to this forum; here is my info.....

N400 sent 9/9/2007
N400 Received 9/10/2007
I-797c date Nov-19, 2007 (N400 Receipt) In my Mailbox Nov-23-2007
Priority Date: September 10, 2007
I-797c date Nov-23-2007 (Fingerprint Notofication) In my Mailbox Today (Fingerprint appointment 12-13-2007)

PS. N400 Receipt states " You should expect to be notified within 180 days of this Notice."

I hope this helps.

New to this forum; here is my info.....

N400 sent 9/9/2007
N400 Received 9/10/2007
I-797c date Nov-19, 2007 (N400 Receipt) In my Mailbox Nov-23-2007
Priority Date: September 10, 2007
I-797c date Nov-23-2007 (Fingerprint Notofication) In my Mailbox Today (Fingerprint appointment 12-13-2007)

PS. N400 Receipt states " You should expect to be notified within 180 days of this Notice."

I hope this helps.

I guess that is really good.

Notice of Action

Hello Friends,

I received my NOA today (12/03/07). Here’s the info:
Received Date: 10/12/07
Priority Date: 10/12/07
Notice Date: 11/29/07

The above application has been received by our office and is in process. Our records indicate your personal information is as follows: DOB, Address where you live.

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes.

You will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office. You should expect to be notified within 460 days of this notice.

*My receipt number/application number is the handwritten numbers (7 numbers) in front of my personal check, plus WSC*00. I checked the status online and this is the information. The received dates online and NOA are different.

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On November 1, 2007, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Hope this information helps. To those who are still waiting for their NOA, hang in there. Wish you all the best.

lucy08

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lucy08,

May I know in which county do you live?
So I can get an idea on How long do I need to wait.

Hello Friends,

I received my NOA today (12/03/07). Here’s the info:
Received Date: 10/12/07
Priority Date: 10/12/07
Notice Date: 11/29/07

The above application has been received by our office and is in process. Our records indicate your personal information is as follows: DOB, Address where you live.

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes.

You will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office. You should expect to be notified within 460 days of this notice.

*My receipt number/application number is the handwritten numbers (7 numbers) in front of my personal check, plus WSC*. I checked the status online and this is the information. The received dates online and NOA are different.

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On November 1, 2007, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Hope this information helps. To those who are still waiting for their NOA, hang in there. Wish you all the best.

lucy08

Hi action123,

I live in Contra Costa County. I noticed that we have similar timeline, I am sure your NOA is on its way too. Just hang in there.

lucy08

Hi Lucy08,

May I know in which county do you live?
So I can get an idea on How long do I need to wait.

Thanks Lucy.

But 450 days?? I thought the new fee was created for immigration to process N400 faster from 6 months to 4 months, but it doesn't look that way if 450 days isn't that 15 months?

That's too long for me

Hi action123,

I live in Contra Costa County. I noticed that we have similar timeline, I am sure your NOA is on its way too. Just hang in there.

lucy08

So can we sue them based on "they said the new fee is for processing N400 to 4 months instead of 6 months", but now is even longer than 6 months

Thankful are you reading this tread

Not only for you, it is too long for all of us.
My NOA was 365 days

I have no idea. They'll do whatever they want.
Actually you are right, we should bring Thankful to this section of the forum. Probably we should send him an invitation.

guys it says "within"..
So it can be tomorrow.
Besides, it did say 450 days for ppl who applied in earlier years as well.

TSC related posts

I see very few TSC and its field office related posts in this forum. what is the reason ? This center is the slowest of all 4. I wonder how many applications TSC received in July and august. any idea ? . looks like they got a lot of applications from mexico border states.

I see very few TSC and its field office related posts in this forum. what is the reason ? This center is the slowest of all 4. I wonder how many applications TSC received in July and august. any idea ? . looks like they got a lot of applications from mexico border states.

Maybe those who applied to TSC have decided to take a long vacation while USCIS gets its act together. :rolleyes:

TSC folks are here

All the folks that are applied after July31st are here just waiting for some thing changes drastically by the end of the weekday on every week.But no luck so far. Only one day a week progress if you are lucky :)