N-400 denied after i went to interview .Please help

As always keep everything for your records especially since you obtain your GC through marriage, and during citizenship they ask for whatever thing in the past. But since you will be applying as a 5 year permanent resident (2013), the conditions of your divorce are nothing to do with the "eligibility based on the 5 years requirement as a LPR". There are different eligibility requirements by under "how" you are applying for citizenship.
Good luck,
Cherr

Hi everyone , i need some advice to fill out divorce paper to make it right.
my story
- my first green card i got feb 2008
- i removed condition green card and approved at feb 2010
my question are :
1. my wife and i make decision we will divorce on around july 2011 , then we will fill divorce paper put sapparate date on nov 2010 . Is this will be ok on this time to file n-400 again in 2013 (5yeras rule)?
2. i am petitioner and my wife is respondance on divorce paper is it look bad or it doesn't matter who will be?.
please anyone give me some advice , i hope i won't did a mistake again in future.
thank you very much .

Thank you veru much for any advice.
my wife and i been married since 2006 ,totally around 5-6 years before we will make a decision to divorce in around july 2011. BUT i have talk to some people and fine some information on internet , Even i apply for 5 years rule in future , divorce paper is still has effect to citizenship if uscis can find something wrong on divorce paper to conflict that time during processing i-751 , They will denied and remove 10year green card status by aproved i-751 by errer, if this information is wrong please give me some advice
i hope i understand it right .

since i went to interview and my n-400 was denied on june 8 ,2011 until now(2months already) i still don't get anything from immigration
Should i save now ?

This is my topic case :
for denied letter ,i already got that after 1week of interview.(as show above topic)
main concern was , at interview i told officer wrong month when we separate (we are not divorce yet),the month i told them was before i-751 approved . i just concern that i asked lawyer that , he said it can possible to get a problem if they decide to do something i will get a notice of appear before an immigration . BUT if i don't get anything it mean i can reapply again in 5years rule.

This is my topic case :
for denied letter ,i already got that after 1week of interview.(as show above topic)
main concern was , at interview i told officer wrong month when we separate (we are not divorce yet),the month i told them was before i-751 approved . i just concern that i asked lawyer that , he said it can possible to get a problem if they decide to do something i will get a notice of appear before an immigration . BUT if i don't get anything it mean i can reapply again in 5years rule.

If they see grounds for deportation, they could send the notice to appear any time they want, whether that is tomorrow, next month, next year, or later. If they haven't sent such a notice in the next couple of years, you're free to reapply when you've met the conditions for the 5 year rule.

You've been married more than 5 years, so it's extremely unlikely they'll try to revoke your green card. Your citizenship was denied because the 3-year rule requires you to be still living with your spouse throughout* the entire citizenship process, not because they thought you had a sham marriage.

*unless you have an acceptable reason for a temporary separation that is unrelated to marital problems, such as military deployment or higher education.