N-400 Denial

zaidalani

Dear sir,

I got denial letter for my N-400 application because of lack of presence based on a refugee admission on 10/17/2012, on 2/28/2018 i applied for N-400, did the biometric and passed the civic test on 9/04/2018 and i was waitting for the oath ceremony until i was horrified with letter from the USCIS stating that my application is denied due to lack of presence in the U.S by 26 days from the filling date... but now i am eligible. Now i want to reapply again since my application is still pending in the USCIS system can i withdraw the application and reapply again.. when can i reapply again?

Regards..

Dear sir,

I got denial letter for my N-400 application because of lack of presence based on a refugee admission on 10/17/2012, on 2/28/2018 i applied for N-400, did the biometric and passed the civic test on 9/04/2018 and i was waitting for the oath ceremony until i was horrified with letter from the USCIS stating that my application is denied due to lack of presence in the U.S by 26 days from the filling date... but now i am eligible. Now i want to reapply again since my application is still pending in the USCIS system can i withdraw the application and reapply again.. when can i reapply again?

Regards..
Your application isn't pending if you got a denial letter. That online info is often out of sync on the website.

Re apply now seeing that you're eligible.