My TN1 visa was cancelled

ashrafkaca

Hello Folks,
New Question.
My TN1 visa was valid until sept 2021.
This year I had a short trip to Canada, while coming back to USA CBP has taken away my TN1 and put Cancelled at the stamped on my Passport, they did not give any reason. They asked me to go to USA embassy in Toronto. I had an appointment in US embassy in end March at Toronto, CA since the COVID-19 they have cancelled all the appointments and the Embassy is closed until further notion. I am stuck in Canada and My Family is still in USA. The CBP Officer said your family visa is good until sept 2021 but you have to get your visa from US embassy again and do not come to the border. Now I am waiting for the embassy to reopen and give me the new date and time for appointment.
Please advise can I go to the border as a normal TN1 Applicant..? or after how many months I can go back to the border as a normal TN1 Process..?
Has any one know about it, since embassy takes lot of time and at the border it is one day job..?
Please advise.
Appreciate your help.
Ashraf.

Hello Folks,
New Question.
My TN1 visa was valid until sept 2021.
This year I had a short trip to Canada, while coming back to USA CBP has taken away my TN1 and put Cancelled at the stamped on my Passport, they did not give any reason. They asked me to go to USA embassy in Toronto. I had an appointment in US embassy in end March at Toronto, CA since the COVID-19 they have cancelled all the appointments and the Embassy is closed until further notion. I am stuck in Canada and My Family is still in USA. The CBP Officer said your family visa is good until sept 2021 but you have to get your visa from US embassy again and do not come to the border. Now I am waiting for the embassy to reopen and give me the new date and time for appointment.
Please advise can I go to the border as a normal TN1 Applicant..? or after how many months I can go back to the border as a normal TN1 Process..?
Has any one know about it, since embassy takes lot of time and at the border it is one day job..?
Please advise.
Appreciate your help.
Ashraf.

Hello,

Is US Embassy is open now? did you get your TN ? Let the forum know.