My status changed online,what does this mean?Please help!!!

lena_xp

Hi guys I had my interwiev three monts ago and when i checked my online status with the ZCH...number today it was saying: We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number Z.... We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by January, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-
If anybody know plsease let me know what does means and what's the next steps.Thank you

Your asylum case may be approved ! They are sending your new EAD on the mail probably in 2 weeks with a notice and physical card, Was your EAD delayed (I saw 2014)? If you have a lawyer talk to him/her about this.

It's actually 2018 not '14 and I had my interwiev in 2017 and no my EAD has never been delayed.Also i dont have a lawyer,its been hard to find answer sometimes but thanks to people like you i got my answers.Thank you

Last edited:
Also what's the next steps I need to do, I don't know a lot about that . Thank you
Congrats there's nothing much you can do now . Your case has been approved . You will receive your new EAD and after a year you can apply for your green card

Hey lena, where did you check the status with the ZCH number?
I check on uscis.gov and is showing not found.
Also on what date did you have the interview?
Thanks and Congratssssss!!!

Hi guys I had my interwiev three monts ago and when i checked my online status with the ZCH...number today it was saying: We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number Z.... We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by January, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-
If anybody know plsease let me know what does means and what's the next steps.Thank you
Hello
You have been granted. I had my interview in sf on Jan 18th 2018 and had my results after two weeks feb 1st 2018 recommended approval. Guess they are waiting for backgroundcheck to clear. We didn't get any mail to go for fingerprints after interview or before d date, so I asked them when I picked up the decision if I should expect fingerprints notice they said uscis will run the check using the first fingerprint we did. So we 're waiting for the background check to clear Nd I have been checking the Z num but it's still same.