My sister's case (Is this an approva?)

ccordova624

Registered Users (C)
Today we received this email from CRIS, but we are not sure if is an approval or what it is...
Case approval certified? and sent for review? to who? Final decision??
Her case is in TSC and has the same exactly timeline as mine....

----------------------------------------
Receipt Number: LIN05xxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case approval certified and sent for review.

On March 20, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision. If you move before then, please call customer service and also follow any instructions on the notice. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
-----------------------------------------------------

Has anybody had a similar email? or approval?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a strange message. Looks like they're preliminarily approved it and need to get it approved by another board. Its strange but encouraging.

I believe the case was randomly selected for a quality review process. The policy stipulates that roughly 2% of all cases be reviewed for internal quality purposes. Basically what they will do is check the paper work and the consistency of Officer's adjudication.

You needn't be worried as you got recommended approval - so as long as the basis of approval was legitimate (and it was because you are an asylee and were recommended for approval) - you will get your card soon.

Goodluck!