My RFE is received: details from Shef Chang

Shef

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer just faxed me a copy of the RFE. It\'s a pretty "standard" one, asking for an employer\'s letter stating continued employment & salary. But my lawyer added that I should also send statements for the last two months.
They didn\'t ask for W2, tax-return or anything like that.

A question for gurus out of there: for the employer\'s letter, should I get my boss to write one (which is quicker), or should I get somebody from the Human Resources (not at the same site) to do it? I remember that my first letter was signed by my boss (a manager), maybe it\'s the reason why they asked it again? Just guessing. Your comments would be appreciated.

No Title

Just talk to IIO,

She told me my RFE is received and my case is pending. I asked her if the case is still active. She said yes. What I am concerning is that people told me some case is on hold because of company name change. Do you know difference between "case pending" and "on hold". I guess I am too anxious about my case and I am too worried and can not help myself calling INS. :-(

Frank

No Title

I have the same question as Shef. Can someone tell me for the employer\'s letter, should I get my boss to write one or should I get somebody from the Human Resources to do it?

No Title

Oh boy!,
I\'ve the same question too! :-( I\'ve got RFE for my I-485 which requests for sponsor employer letter along with other stuff. I\'m wondering if I can get it from one of my ex-manager\'s (since I don\'t work for my sponsor company any more) or should I have to get it from HR person who used to sign my previous petition papers.

thanks in advance -- simpleguy