My Resume

Ata ur Rehman Khan

Over six years of experience as a Software Developer/Engineer, primarily in Database technology, Programming, etc. Very strong in the design and development of Database applications. Has extensive experience with:

* ORACLE 6/7/7.3/8i * Forms 4.5, 5.0, 6i

* Reports 2.5, 3.0, 6i * COBOL

EDUCATION
Matriculation/Equivalent. 1985.
Intermediate/Equivalent. 1988.
c. Graduation
Subjects. Computer Systems Engineering Subjects.
Completion. 1994.
Duration. In years 5 years.
Institution. From N.E.D UET.
             d. Total Number of Years of Formal Study. 16 Years.

COMPUTER EDUCATION
Give details of various Computers courses done.
IT EXPERIENCE.
Total 6 years overall experience.
Current Specific Skills. 5 years experience in developing applications in ORACLE.

TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT

HARDWARE: PENTIUM, IBM PCs, Micro VAX, COMPAQ PCs
OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 95/ 98/ ME, SCO UNIX, OS-400, VAX, WINDOWS 3.11, MS-DOS 6.22, WINDOWS NT/ 2000.
SOFTWARE: HTML, ORACLE 6/7/7.3/8i, FOXPRO 2.5, SQL*FORMS 3.0/4.5/5.0/6i, SQL* REPORTS 1.0/2.5/3.0/6i, TELNET, SQL, PL* SQL
LANGUAGE: COBOL, FORTRAN, C
APPLICATIONS: Networking

MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS

1. Period. July 2000-Present
        Company/Organization: Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd.
        Designation/Position. Team Leader.
        Job Description. As Systems Analyst, was involved in the Design, Development and Implementation of ‘CLUB MANAGEMENT SYSTEM’. In this system the information of the club member is maintained. It starts from the personal information of the member to his expenses of different types and categories, his/her monthly bills and amount of bills paid in advance, his fines and other expenses.

Environment. ORACLE 7.3, ORACLE*FORMS 5.0, ORACLE*REPORTS 3.0, DELL, WINDOWS 98.

2. Period. April 2000- June 2000.
        Designation/Position. Systems Analyst.
        Job Description. As Systems Analyst, was responsible in the Design, development and Implementation of ‘INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM’ for the Laboratory. In this system all the information about the Apparatus and the Chemicals used for the chemical analysis of the chemicals used in plant is entered and different reports can be generated.

Environment: ORACLE 7.3, ORACLE*FORMS 4.5, ORACLE*REPORTS 2.5, DELL, WINDOWS 98.

Period. Feb 2000-March 2000.
        Jon Description. As Systems Analyst, worked on ‘Training Courses Segment of Personal System’. I was involved first in studying the system and then re-designing and re-developing it for all type of employees. In this systems, information about the courses attended by the employees at different levels and location is stored and then required reports are generated, different reports for different levels, persons and criteria.

Environment. VAX, MICRO VAX II, COBOL, RDB, FMS, REPORT WRITER.

4. Period. September 1999 - Jan 2000.
        Job Description. As Systems Analyst, worked on ‘Vehicle Expenditure System’. I was involved first in studying the system and then developing different Forms and Reports for the system. In this systems, information about all the company owned Vehicles and the type of expenditure on them is entered. Expenditures include their daily running fuel, their maintenance expenses, overhauling, buying new vehicles or disposing off of old vehicles, and then required reports are generated.

Environment. VAX, MICRO VAX II, COBOL, SEQUENTIAL & INDEXED FILES, FMS, REPORT WRITER.

Period. August 1998 - September 1999.
Company/Organization: Aero Asia International (Pvt) Ltd.
Designation/Position. Computer Programmer.
        Job Description. As a Programmer, worked on a ‘Flight Check-in System’, ‘Express/ Cargo System’ and Revenue System’. I was responsi