My monthly visit to the Forums! Happy Thanksgiving!

angiodan

Registered Users (C)
Hello to all, it's nice to see some of the May-Dec. 2001 filers getting some FP notices. Like most of you, I have been patiently waiting for something to come out of TSC. I have basically set a target date in my mind of 5/03 for my processing to be complete. And you know, instead of getting angry about the complete disarray and chaos in the order that TSC processes cases like I have in the past, I've decided to just not worry about it anymore.

And believe me, I am in a position that is almost as difficult as some of you who worry about job changes, etc. Due to my own oversight, and being out of status for 8 months years ago, my family and I cannot use AP to travel and visit our families since this entire process started some 3 1/2 years ago. This has been the hardest thing for my wife and children. As well as worrying if our parents would fall ill, and we could not go see them. And, due to 9/11, they haven't been keen on flying to see us, so its been difficult. And we are just from Canada! A hop, skip and jump away. So many others on this board are from India and China, which is a much longer journey, but yet, a journey many are able to make.

So anyway, now that I've babbled like an idiot, I guess I want to say I'm thankful for my health, my families health here and at home, and I know that some time in the future, my file will be pulled from that warehouse pile and end up on an agents desk.

To all the old timers, as well as the new posters, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

RD 6/01
ND 8/01
EB3

Well said angiodan - let's forget all worries about TSC and have a wonderful time with family during the holidays.

Happy Holidays All!