My Marriage was not registered and I need to enter the registration date in OCI application

Sangoog

Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

I am married but I am separated and not divorced yet. My marriage was not registered since I had to hurry back after my marriage in India.
I intended to register my marriage when I visited India next time however we got separated before I went back to India. Now since I have a property transaction, I need OCI card urgently and when I tried to apply for it, I need to enter my Marriage registration date which I don't have and its a mandatory field. I am stuck ????. I don't know the purpose of this field since I am not applying for OCI card based on my spouse's nationality/dependancy. What can I do about this? What is the best solution?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

I am married but I am separated and not divorced yet. My marriage was not registered since I had to hurry back after my marriage in India.
I intended to register my marriage when I visited India next time however we got separated before I went back to India. Now since I have a property transaction, I need OCI card urgently and when I tried to apply for it, I need to enter my Marriage registration date which I don't have and its a mandatory field. I am stuck ????. I don't know the purpose of this field since I am not applying for OCI card based on my spouse's nationality/dependancy. What can I do about this? What is the best solution?

Thanks for your help
hello, I am in the same situation and wondering if you ever found the answer to this question ? please let me know . I know this is an old threat but no harm in trying to see if you have any answer that might help others like myself :)