My lawyer told me my case denied. The INS send me the letter soon, but I have not received it nor my

Sorry I am confused you. Neither the lawyer nor the company received any letter from INS for 14 days

By the way,My lawyer is from india. I am guessing her English could not tell the diffrence between:d

Let\'s hope it was delayed and not denied

But sometimes it takes more than 2/3 weeks to receive mails from INS....so till then be calm and patient........but tell me this:
Did you receive any RFE\'s on your case?

Yes, REF for company tax returns. I called my India Lawyer to confirm what she heard on Monday. I wi

indian lawyer

what about you? Dont you think that is racist?
From your language you to seem like an Indian to me

She is just from India. Why I cannot say My India Lawyer? I want to emphasis that her English is not

it is funny

bcause your english is also kind of weak. hence does that mean you are indian too. further can we say all indians have weak english?
I do surely think that is biased view of looking at things

What is wrong with you?

If you are an American, 90% chances your English is better than people from other countries. I did nothing wrong. But what is wrong
with you? Do you fear that people laughing at your English?
OK, You are one of the special kind of guys from India that English is better than Americans. IS that Fair? You satisfied. I agree that my spoken English is not as good as normal Americans but that is not a shame because I am from India. That could mean that I am talented.
Could Americans speak our languages?

Correct

sometime it takes several days (or weeks ) before AVM is updated or letter is sent out. It is because denials go to the supervisors for review and they then send the letter. In some cases, supervisors reverse the decision (It happened with one of my lawyer\'s client. INS told my lawyer to expect denial in mail but they got approval instead) and approve the case, otherwise they send the denial or "intent to deny" letter.

I don\'t think just because the lawyer is from India she cannot understand English properly. I am sure she heard what she told you.

What type of company you work for... is it a startup running on financing... INS nowadays looks into finances of companies with detective like eyes... I know one person whose I-140 was denied couple of months ago because of his companies financial position.

My lawyer was unable to reach IIO today and will try tomorrow

I am just hope she caught the wrong word because there is no reason to reject my case based on my lawyer\'s analysis. She could not explain to me why she heard denied. My company has a good financial standing. I won\'t know further until tomorrow.

who said it is a shame

Your assumption, because the lawyer is an indian her language sucks is kind of pathetic to say the least
So go back look at what you have said instead of going ballistic. Further non of your sentences make any sence-so can i draw a conclusion that people who dont know english are talented? Or is not knowing english a requirement for being talented?
As for americans knowing your language, why should they? did they migrate to India and are they waiting for indian green card or you are waiting for american gc?
you are funny to say the least-no logic in any of your arguments.

Oh? Man! iainjarvis, Calm down.

I don\'t intend to argue with you. Yes, My people from India want American GC but what is the matter with you. I just want to get some informaiton for the case. I don\'t want to argue with you.
Stop here, Man!!

well

as you long as you derogatory language assuming that all indians dont know english kind of crap. i will surely butt heads with you

My lawyer called IIO and said INS has not made decision yet

I guess her understanding of IIO has problem or IIO has problem