My Journey is over....got approved !!!

skarza

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

This morning, this is the first time my status is changed(only once) in my journey...to the following: Myself and everyone in family got this message. Please do not give up. Keep trying through senators and raising service requests. Please do that....to make it happen. Do I need to do anything after this ? What is the adit processing ?

""""
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
"""""""""""""""

EB3/IND/PD:Aug 2002(Sub)/RD Apr 2003/ND May 2003
completed fp 4 times
Applied for EAD 5th time and awaiting for it.

Congrats skarza

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
EB3/IND/PD:APRIL 2002
I485 RD: APRIL 2004
4 EADs, 4 APs, 3 FPs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Friends,

This morning, this is the first time my status is changed(only once) in my journey...to the following: Myself and everyone in family got this message. Please do not give up. Keep trying through senators and raising service requests. Please do that....to make it happen. Do I need to do anything after this ? What is the adit processing ?

""""
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
"""""""""""""""

EB3/IND/PD:Aug 2002(Sub)/RD Apr 2003/ND May 2003
completed fp 4 times
Applied for EAD 5th time and awaiting for it.

Congratulations on your approval.