My girlfriend lost her passport with original visa stamp and I-94. What can we do now?

penso

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am a naturalized citizen. I got my green card in 2008. Then me and ex wife divorced. I obtained my citizenship in 2011 based on 5 yrs rule.

I have a girlfriend now and I want to marry her. She entered legally the US as housemaid with a Visa in 2001. I think the visa expired in 2003. she overstayed, So she is been living illegally here for 9 years.

She lost her passport with the original Visa and the I-94 stamp. (her boss and her had an argument over low pay salary and very long working hours; her boss, -who was keeping her passport- claims she lost her passport..),
Now she has a new passport but without a visa

How do we show the immigration she entered legally?

Since I am naturalized citizen, Will somehow get in trouble by marry an illegal alien overstaying for so many years?

pls advice

I really appreciated

In the absence of any photo copies, this will be tough but not impossible. Does she remember her exact data and port of entry? If so, look at form I-102.
You will not get into any problem for marrying an illegal alien.

How do we show the immigration she entered legally?

Since I am naturalized citizen, Will somehow get in trouble by marry an illegal alien overstaying for so many years?

In the absence of any photo copies, this will be tough but not impossible. Does she remember her exact data and port of entry? If so, look at form I-102.
You will not get into any problem for marrying an illegal alien.

she entered the us via JFK, in 1999 she remembers the exact date but it was a very long time ago,
what should we do? marry and then file AOS together with I 102 form? or marry and request I 102 beforehand?