My GC approved

Sri_know

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I just want to let you know that my 485 has been approved on Friday. I recieved en email from CRIS. No cards yet.

Details.
Eb2 India,
PD Dec, 2002
RD Oct 2005. Name check Road block.
Received email on May 9th.

It is actually a long story that started in 2000. Did not want to bore you guys....

Those who are waiting....Hang on guys...you will get it soon.....One point, I would like to make was the same point that I always made....It is usually good if Visa bulletin dates move slowly....It eliminates lot of approvals out of order....Unfortunately, we have to see the Subst Labor guys getting approvals when original guys are in line for years.....

So, all the best to people waiting on original labors or people with subst labor from the same company they have been working with......I don't have any grudges for people with subst labor...I just think that it has been abused by lot of non-deserving people with 1 or 2 exceptions..

just some of my reflections after going through various phases,
thanks,
Sri

Congrats!!!

Hello All,
I just want to let you know that my 485 has been approved on Friday. I recieved en email from CRIS. No cards yet.

Details.
Eb2 India,
PD Dec, 2002

It is actually a long story that started in 2000. Did not want to bore you guys....

Those who are waiting....Hang on guys...you will get it soon.....One point, I would like to make was the same point that I always made....It is usually good if Visa bulletin dates move slowly....It eliminates lot of approvals out of order....Unfortunately, we have to see the Subst Labor guys getting approvals when original guys are in line for years.....

So, all the best to people waiting on original labors or people with subst labor from the same company they have been working with......I don't have any grudges for people with subst labor...I just think that it has been abused by lot of non-deserving people with 1 or 2 exceptions..

just some of my reflections after going through various phases,
thanks,
Sri

Very happy for u.. Heartiest congratulations, enjoy!!!!!

Congragulations.

Congragulations...:)
Questions- does the labor priority date will display on I-485 receipt notice?

please let me know.

Thanks,
Babauji

Sri_know, did you have a local office interview before? I remember your post from tracitt. please share your case details.

lately, more people are abusing EB1-C, hopefully USCIS puts an end to it or adds more restriction to apply in this category.

Hello All,

Details.
Eb2 India,
PD Dec, 2002

Sri

Congratulations!!!

Question for you. From what I understand, you were U and only became C in April, correct? Which means it took about 6 weeks from the time you became C until you got the approval email?!