My experience at Los Angeles, entry with parole.

sbabunle

Registered Users (C)
I re-entered through Los Angeles with advance parole on Apr29. Things
were extra smooth so that I cant ask for any better. The person who
directs people showed me to a line for non residents. An officer took my passport and parole documents and marked something on the new I-94 card
I filled and send to me another counter with all the docs. Another officer took
my parole and other papers and he typed something on his computer and asked my fathers first name,mom's first name and last 4 digits of SSN. Then
he he stamped dates on the I-94 and explained the importance of turning back the I-94 when I leave the country. He was very friendly. Everything took approx 5mins.

Good to see your post.
I am going out of USA in May and will be back in June and will enter with AP.
Anybody have experience entering with AP at the Boston Logan Airport?
Please share.

Travelling on AP

Hello
I am travelling in May and returning in June. Any one has experience using AP in Newark International Airport .. please share ..

thanks

hanibell2k said:
Hello
I am travelling in May and returning in June. Any one has experience using AP in Newark International Airport .. please share ..

thanks
Last year in April I entered through Newark Airport using AP, I was in the non-immigration counter, the officer asked to me go to a different room, In that room I waited for 15-20 mins to get my turn ,other immigration officer verified my details, but he did not ask any details, on the next month my wife came to EWR airport using AP, she also had similar experience, she waited for 30 mins.

What kind of documents they are checking

Hello Friends,

When you enter with AP at Newark Airport what kind of documents they will check, such as AP/EAD, I485 Receipt and what else?
Because next week I am travelling through newark and comming back next month, so just want to know what I need to keep with me other than above documents , appreciated if any can tell about that.

Thanks

hss_MD said:
Hello Friends,

When you enter with AP at Newark Airport what kind of documents they will check, such as AP/EAD, I485 Receipt and what else?
Because next week I am travelling through newark and comming back next month, so just want to know what I need to keep with me other than above documents , appreciated if any can tell about that.

Thanks

It is always advisable to keep all relavant documents to your application including EAD(if you have),485 receipt and ofcourse your AP (two originals) if you are travelling out for the first time. In my caes the first time I went out and came back in the officer took both stamped and gave me back one. I guess the other one goes in to their records. On all subsequent trips they just took copies of the one i had (after stamping it ofcourse).

My experience has been in LA airport and also Houston Intl.

krism