My cheks cashed but ...(pls read)

atyagi73

Registered Users (C)
Finally today I saw that 5 out of 6 checks associated with my application have been cashed. Although I have two things which are puzzling me:

1. Why would not they cash all the 6 checks to gether ? The check that has not been cashed yet is for my AP. They have cashed checks for my 485 and 765 and 485,765,131 checks for my wife.
Any one been in similar situation ?

2. I see a 13 character LIN number on the checks but can not access it using USCIS on-line system. Do I need to worry about it or give it few days ?

Thanks for your attention. Please respond.

Give it a couple of days and the 6th check will go thru as well.
Same holds good for the case status online. It takes some time for their db refresh to happen and go thru.

You will be all clear in the next day or two.

same happened to me , my wife's AP check was not cashed . after 4 days it was cashed.

I am in the same boat

Has your 6th check cashed yet?

All my checks for myself and my wife were encashed on 27th Sep, but waiting on my son's checks to encash.

Some one please suggest.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Got receipts but can not find any record in USCIS DB

I got my receipts but I am not able to find any record in USCIS database. My receipts have ND of 9/24.

Can I call USCIS ? If so then can someone pls share the number and option.

Hi ATyagi73

I got my receipts but I am not able to find any record in USCIS database. My receipts have ND of 9/24. Can I call USCIS ? If so then can someone pls share the number and option.

Hi Atyagi, How come you sent the app so late? I think we are all bad lucky's. I know few of our PBEC friends that sent to Texas in the first of June have already received GC's.

Good luck.