my case is missing from the USCIS website ?!

desi_boston

Registered Users (C)
Since last couple of days, both (mine and my wife's) statuses show:
"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application."

Anyone seen that before ? what do u think could be going on ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have observed the same for my case too (since yesterday). The funny thing is that it is "unavailable" during the working hours and in late evenings the message is back to the old one (which is again incorrect).

Yep, Same here too. I think there database might be down or something...

desi_boston said:
Since last couple of days, both (mine and my wife's) statuses show:
"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application."

Anyone seen that before ? what do u think could be going on ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

no database is not down, i still can see status of my case and 2 dependants

it probably means that your cases will be approved in the next few days

It probably doesn't mean much. Cases seem to disappear from time to time and they eventually return, ususally with the same status as they had before. Mine was missing for 4 months.

DAMN! I was gettting excited for no reason...anyway dima thanks for your wishful thinking....mot#$#ng BSCIS

hoser said:
It probably doesn't mean much. Cases seem to disappear from time to time and they eventually return, ususally with the same status as they had before. Mine was missing for 4 months.

desi_boston! Your case will be approved very soon. According to the statistics based on this forum, the sign of "cannot be found" is very good sign after the 2nd FP. You will be approved in a few days.... 99%

chankuk...u forgot me... :)

chankuk said:
desi_boston! Your case will be approved very soon. According to the statistics based on this forum, the sign of "cannot be found" is very good sign after the 2nd FP. You will be approved in a few days.... 99%

chankuk said:
all the DIWALI (indian festival of lights) sweets to you if that happens :)

desi_boston said:

Mine is missing from the phone system but I can check it on the website...bizarre...mine has been missing for a few weeks now - 3 weeks or so - so don't hold your breath...doesn't mean much...
I hope it means a lot...but USCIS has its ways... :mad:

I just saw my case status from home computer fine when i check from work about half an hour later it gave the no status found thing. not sure what to make of it....only thing that the IP is screwing up thing.

desi_boston said:

Couple of minutes ago (around noon PST), the LUD changed .... still cant see the status online. Automated voice message system says the good old message - your FP has been received .... blah blah

Thats a good sign.. I can see that status for my 485 today from work. no change in LUD...

desi_boston said:
Couple of minutes ago (around noon PST), the LUD changed .... still cant see the status online. Automated voice message system says the good old message - your FP has been received .... blah blah

desi_boston, I guess you will be approved in a couple of days.... Mood is like my coworker's case, who got approval in 2 weeks after he did FP. It's very positive....

mygcwaiter100 said:
I just saw my case status from home computer fine when i check from work about half an hour later it gave the no status found thing. not sure what to make of it....only thing that the IP is screwing up thing.

I too got the same message for all three of us

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct.”

When my wife check from home machine, she can see the status for all three... what do u think could be going on ?

During mid year of this year i saw many cases missing and some of them got approvals and some has seen cases back.

Yes... i had that problem... but then i realised that if i check the status from office (behind a proxy/firewall), it says status not found. if i check from home without the proxy, it displayed the status.

yes, that could be the reason.

desi_boston said:
Yes... i had that problem... but then i realised that if i check the status from office (behind a proxy/firewall), it says status not found. if i check from home without the proxy, it displayed the status.

desi_boston said:

Till yesterday i did see all status of my family cases from office machine which is behind proxy and this morning i got "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system" Does it because too many status check from the same IP?

No, if it is blocked due to IP problem, it says "Due to over...." I think your case will be approved soon. Some cases are approved after missing for a while. I don't know the reason. Accordign to the statistic based on this forum, you got a good sign for approval.

chankuk said:
No, if it is blocked due to IP problem, it says "Due to over...." I think your case will be approved soon. Some cases are approved after missing for a while. I don't know the reason. Accordign to the statistic based on this forum, you got a good sign for approval.

chankuk....why i can see the status from home machine?