Registered Users (C)
Hello .
My case got transferred to NY 9/25/04

rd 9/6/02
nd9/18/02
fp1 10/30/02
fp2 7/16/04
td 9/25/04
The problem is that i relocated to MO on August 2004 - i filed AR -11 but did not file address change with INS ;what should i do - wait for interview in NYC or request transfer to MO.
My pO BOX in nyc STILL GETS MY MAIL and i will keep it for now.
My question is whether to get case transferred to MO - and when can i expect interview call.

why transfer now?

Lotuses,

Do you have any idea on why your case would be transferred, I mean change of jobs or any other thing that sets your case apart from others? I would have thought that they would have transferred a sept 02 case a while back if they needed to.

ak2002 said:
Lotuses,

Do you have any idea on why your case would be transferred, I mean change of jobs or any other thing that sets your case apart from others? I would have thought that they would have transferred a sept 02 case a while back if they needed to.

Hi ak :

Can you please give some more details of how you came to know that your name check was completed and received by CIS on Sep 27th. Any LUD change, along with the message changed in I-485? or Did you fax the information to FBI, and got the answer from them?

Thank you in advance...

Sree1965,

Starting Mid August, I left 1 voicemail each week, after 2 or 3 voicemails and sent one fax on Sept 20th. Got a call from FBI yesterday afternoon. They confirmed it was completed on Sept 24th. I asked did you also send it to INS the same day.. they checked and told me "no, it was sent today".. so they completed check on Sept 24th and sent to USCIS on Sept 27th. Neither the LUD or status has changed so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I would encourage you to follow up on namecheck. I mean I dont know how long I still may have to wait, but at least one hurdle is over, can't believe they still hadnt' gotten the namecheck done after 2 yrs of 485 waiting.

ak2002 said:
Starting Mid August, I left 1 voicemail each week, after 2 or 3 voicemails and sent one fax on Sept 20th. Got a call from FBI yesterday afternoon. They confirmed it was completed on Sept 24th. I asked did you also send it to INS the same day.. they checked and told me "no, it was sent today".. so they completed check on Sept 24th and sent to USCIS on Sept 27th. Neither the LUD or status has changed so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I would encourage you to follow up on namecheck. I mean I dont know how long I still may have to wait, but at least one hurdle is over, can't believe they still hadnt' gotten the namecheck done after 2 yrs of 485 waiting.

Thank you ak. Very useful info. Now they removed the provision of leaving messages in the voice mail. I already faxed once. It looks like that they are taking around 30 days to reply our enquiries. I faxed on Sep 22nd, so that I will wait for couple more weeks and fax them again.

Once again thanks for your immediate reply...