Multiple Labor from Same Employer BLUNDER - BEC Case status is "WITHDRAWN"

sadshaq or labordrags,

Can you send the format of these letters to me as well. Will give it a try and see if it makes a difference.

mailing address to William Carlson

I sent your PM with the letter format. Let me know if you need anything else. Like I said, do the overnight. Best of luck. Do come and post your success if any - that will give encouragement to others.

Labordrags, I already fedexed my letter to Elaine Chao. Could you please PM me the mailing address to William Carlson? I want to send him a letter as well. Thanks.

PM sent

sadshaq or labordrags,

Can you send the format of these letters to me as well. Will give it a try and see if it makes a difference.

I have sent you PM with the letter format. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sent PM

Labordrags, I already fedexed my letter to Elaine Chao. Could you please PM me the mailing address to William Carlson? I want to send him a letter as well. Thanks.

I am not sure sending any letter at his attention will work, but nothing harm in giving it a try. I sent you PM of his address. But if I were you, I will wait to hear from Elaine office. Since the time is running out for August 17th deadline, I wish they look at your case ASAP.

Thanks

I am not sure sending any letter at his attention will work, but nothing harm in giving it a try. I sent you PM of his address. But if I were you, I will wait to hear from Elaine office. Since the time is running out for August 17th deadline, I wish they look at your case ASAP.

Thanks, Labordrags. I just replied to your PM.

Guys Please advice

Finally we got a notice about the pending TR LC from PBEC for recruitment. The PD on my pending LC is Jan 2005 EB2. But I already have an approved labor of PD Aug 2006 EB2 and an approved I-140 based on that.
So is it worth spending extra $ on the pending LC and then do another I-140 to retain the PD??

Got a reply from DOL

I got a reply back to the letter that i sent to Elaine saying only the employer or lawyer can send a request like this and i should not contact them directly.

Thanks for the PM will try changing the wording and send out the letters.