Multiple addresses and citizenship application

lj7031

Hi, I have a quick question because I am on a green card and planning on applying for US citizenship when I am eligible (in about 3 years). During the past 2 years I have already had several addresses because I changed states and had to deal with temporarily housing. I am now in a similar situation again and I am worried that it will look bad on my citizenship application that I have to list multiple short term addresses. Could it be a problem or does it not matter to them as long as you keep them informed of where you are? Thanks!

Hi, I have a quick question because I am on a green card and planning on applying for US citizenship when I am eligible (in about 3 years). During the past 2 years I have already had several addresses because I changed states and had to deal with temporarily housing. I am now in a similar situation again and I am worried that it will look bad on my citizenship application that I have to list multiple short term addresses. Could it be a problem or does it not matter to them as long as you keep them informed of where you are? Thanks!
Not a problem, just keep a record of the addresses & update uscis as required within 10 days of each move.