MTR receipt

Positive4GC

Registered Users (C)
I received my MTR receipt number from the new attorney. After adding this portofiol, I noticed that my I-485 had case status messages. But those messages are showing the status of my finger prints received in Mar 2005. Is that normal????

Please share your experience with MTR receipt notices. What should I see in the MTR notice once I receive the tracking number. Currently it just shows the status as:

Your MOTIC MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER was received on Oct, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

thanks.

similar case

Hi,
i also filed MOTIC/MTR with LUD of 06/19/2006...no reply and no update so far online...doesnt even say how many days it will take and ofcourse the previous status change that was denied still hasnt been updated online...
anyway has any idea how long these MTR or MOTIC take to get a reply? its been more than 7 months but nothing.....
appreciate a response...

Status after denial

All of you who filed MTR, what is /was your status when 485 was denied? Were any of you using EAD? If yes, what happens after denial? Were you working after denial/ or after MTR is applied? Can you provide any details?

Thanks.

No change in status

Altho my case is not 485, but conversion of B1 to F1, im guessing all MTRs are processed the same way....please update on all other's MTRs....its been 8 months since i filed mine....still waiting...cant do a thing while waiting too...what about u usha03...

I did not file for nay MTR. Just curious about one's status if one was working on EAD and I485 gets denied.

Always be on h1 if used AC21

All of you who filed MTR, what is /was your status when 485 was denied?
----Out of status until the 485 is reopened.
Were any of you using EAD?
---- Yes
If yes, what happens after denial?
---- Stop working. Wait till 485 is reopened
Were you working after denial/ or after MTR is applied?
---- No. Will start working only after MTR approval
Can you provide any details?

Thanks.
GOOD LUCK