MTR filed after I-140 denied!!!!!!!!

samir123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I-140 was denied because of RFE. Later I-485 was also denied. I was using EAD. We never received RFE. I filed 290 B (MTR) in July 1st week. My check was cashed in July 14. But I never received any response from TSC. How long will it take to get response from TSC regarding I-290 B? Please respond me. I am worried about my EAD because it is expiring with 2 months. Anyone suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Please respond me.

You can renew EAD as long your appeal is pending. However, 99% of appeals are rejected, so you might want to work on a new LC. You can't file a new I-140 until the appeal has been resolved though.

Hi nscagony,
I-485 was also denied because of I-140 denial. However, my company already filed MTR because they never received any RFE. Can I still renew my EAD based on MTR filed? My EAD is expiring soon. I am worried about MTR because I never received receipt notice of MTR from TSC. I am also wondering to know how long will it take? Please respond me.

Samir

Hi
My I-140 is also denied because of work location change. Now I am on EAD. My lawyer said I am not suppose to use my EAD since base case is denied.
How long will they take ot deny I-485 once they deny I-140?
Any luck with your case?

Thanks,
Mowry