April 2, 2007 still no green card and no result from FBI name check

My also is Charlott , NC
Married with US citizen in 2004
Filed I-485 in 2005
Fingerprint code 3 done in March 2005
Interview done in january 2006
and still waitin for approval
My statu lud was march 2005
and Messag change on Fingerprint review completed with no lud in November 2006 and my wife ask a request for update by callin uscis 800# but still hav nothin from them
How can i make them send me a notice for FP code 3 ?
I sent email to FBI for NC status but no answer from them too
Still waitin:mad: :mad:
please help !!!

My also is Charlott , NC
Married with US citizen in 2004
Filed I-485 in 2005
Fingerprint code 3 done in March 2005
Interview done in january 2006
and still waitin for approval
My statu lud was march 2005
and Messag change on Fingerprint review completed with no lud in November 2006 and my wife ask a request for update by callin uscis 800# but still hav nothin from them
How can i make them send me a notice for FP code 3 ?
I sent email to FBI for NC status but no answer from them too
Still waitin:mad: :mad:
please help !!!

Hate to say it but all you can do is wait for the FBI background check. I know a few people stuck at that point. As for the finger prints, you should have already done them, mine were done littele over a mth after receipts were received.

thanks

Thanks Trialanderror83 !
So u advise me to wait til the FBI name background check first !
I have my 3rd fingerprints code 2 done in march 17 after applied for 3rd EAD.
its my 3rd FP code 2.

And I am sure the FP code 3 ( I-485 ) has expired.

My case is at National Benefits Center, is that a good new ?

so you see, you got a welcome letter and an approval notice for I-130 and your green card... so did i...
also you got online update saying that an approval notice for I-485 mailed... i got this update too, but never got anything in mail...

Hey Spungebob, I talked to USCIS, the welcome letter is the I-485 approval notice. That is a system generated email.

Happy GC to you and me!

No GC

I had my interview today, but infortunetly no GC yet. Apparently I need more evidence even if we had, bank account statments, phone bills, power bills and we've been married for 5 years this month. I heard this happens a lot in Orlando, anybody here had similar experience?

oooch....Next time bring everything you own. I however have not read anywhere on this board where anybody hasn't got their GC. Don't forget, the law says that they have to give you a GC if you are married to a US citizen, or they better have a very good reason not to. Do you have a lawyer? if not maby it's worth $500 just to bring one with you to your next interview. Good luck!

Puzzled!!!!!!

Hello everybody,

I had my interview back in May 29th and didn't get my GC, I was told I needed more bonafida evidence. The officer was very nice and told me exactly what I needed. I put all the documents together and dropped it off at the Orlando office ( I scheduled an info pass and gave the paperwork to an officer and did a change of address as well) on Thursday July 26th. Today I found a letter in my mail box dated July 26th ( same day I had my info pass and gave them the docs) with another interview appointment. It says final interview for adjustment. Is this good news or bad news, at this point I'm confused.

PS: interview time is 10pm