Moving to Another state with 140 filed in CA

Discussion in 'California Service Center I-140' started by permfiling, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. permfiling

    permfiling Registered Users (C)

    Hi Gurus,
    My 140 was filed in CA with employer A. Now if I move to texas (employer A has worksite ) with the same employer. How will it effect my GC? Do i have to refile LC+140?

  2. angela20

    angela20 Registered Users (C)

    AC21 does not stop you from change in location

    AC21 does not stop you from change in location and salary difference is not a problem as well either lower or higher....only regulation is job should be same or similar and I485 pending over 180 days....hope this clears all the rumors that are floating around.
  3. hazelickes

    hazelickes Registered Users (C)

    If you have branch in Texas, You can cancel your I-140 in the current state and apply in Texas.

    No Changes will be there in your salary structure.

    Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice. You may take up a legal advice before your application process.


Share This Page