Movement To Cure Retrogression

srinireddydgl

Registered Users (C)
Friends And Members Affected By Retrogression

Sitting And Discussing On These Portals Will Not Get Us Anything

I Will Recommend Instead Of Waiting We Need To Start Acting On This. I Can Guaranteed Collect 1000's Of Signatures For Sure
I Have Huge Network Of Friends. But Everyone Needs To Work Hard
Some Selfish People Will Think Others Are Working So They Will Do It, This Is Not Good, God Help Those Who Help Themselves
Right Now We Are In Trouble. Lets Start A New Thread.
Let's Start With Answering This Question

Does Petition Needs To Be On Paper Or It Can Be Online?

Please Come Up With Ideas. What To Do
If Its Paper Petition We Can Circulate To All Congressman
If Its Online Petition Than We Can Contact Some Attorney
And Than Make Sure It Goes Through Congress
Together We Can Make Difference

I Know At Least 50 People In My And Other Companies Affected By This
Dont You Think We Can Easily Find 1000 People. If Everyone Shares Just 1 $, It Will Be No Big Deal To Find An Attorney Doing It

Plus Renowned Attorney Like Rajiv Will Help Promoting This To The Web Site

Let's Do Something Now To Make A Difference

Does Anyone Have Any Knowledge Of How Petitions Used To Work And What Can Be Legally Done Next?????????????

Waiting For Response

Respond

Out of 62 People who viewed so far
Isn't there any EB3 Person Who wants to respond to this?

srinireddydgl said:
Friends And Members Affected By Retrogression

Sitting And Discussing On These Portals Will Not Get Us Anything

I Will Recommend Instead Of Waiting We Need To Start Acting On This. I Can Guaranteed Collect 1000's Of Signatures For Sure
I Have Huge Network Of Friends. But Everyone Needs To Work Hard
Some Selfish People Will Think Others Are Working So They Will Do It, This Is Not Good, God Help Those Who Help Themselves
Right Now We Are In Trouble. Lets Start A New Thread.
Let's Start With Answering This Question

Does Petition Needs To Be On Paper Or It Can Be Online?

Please Come Up With Ideas. What To Do
If Its Paper Petition We Can Circulate To All Congressman
If Its Online Petition Than We Can Contact Some Attorney
And Than Make Sure It Goes Through Congress
Together We Can Make Difference

I Know At Least 50 People In My And Other Companies Affected By This
Dont You Think We Can Easily Find 1000 People. If Everyone Shares Just 1 $, It Will Be No Big Deal To Find An Attorney Doing It

Plus Renowned Attorney Like Rajiv Will Help Promoting This To The Web Site

Let's Do Something Now To Make A Difference

Does Anyone Have Any Knowledge Of How Petitions Used To Work And What Can Be Legally Done Next?????????????

Waiting For Response

we are in same boat.

What I sugest is let us prepare a letter which should inlcude all the problems that we have now. Then print it and send it to their own congress men or take some one responsible to distribute it to all congress men.

I would like to include the following points:

1. There should not be per country limit from 140000/290000 visas.
2. Use all unused visas in comming Q4 of 2005.
3. Add Pharmacist to schedule A

Any thoughts welcome

I am in the same boat as you guys due of this retrogression and I fully agree with you and support the idea of sending the petition to the Congressmen to get their attention in resolving this issue . I know some of my friends who are in the same state ad I could ask them to participate too if this seems to be the way to go .

Good Move

ok i am keeping track of this points
I am asking every single person affected with retrogression over here to come with points and than we can think about a letter

How about few more points

When we are talking about not having per country limit, how will we defend?, can anyone come up with Idea? Also what kind of hardships can we include, can anyone come with proofs and some past case studies etc......

baby_mde said:
we are in same boat.

What I sugest is let us prepare a letter which should inlcude all the problems that we have now. Then print it and send it to their own congress men or take some one responsible to distribute it to all congress men.

I would like to include the following points:

1. There should not be per country limit from 140000/290000 visas.
2. Use all unused visas in comming Q4 of 2005.
3. Add Pharmacist to schedule A

Any thoughts welcome

Request ability to file for EAD & AP atleast

We can request them to allow all those affected by retrogression to file for EAD & AP, so that atleast our spouses benefit.

Lets keep hopes alive.

Rama

I agree ability to file EAD and AP

I agree wih Ramesh, its not fair that people who applied before Jan 2005 can get
EAD and AP even though their PD is not current. So lets request for this. Also we can request that the country limit be increased or unused visas be used for EB3 skilled profs.

Lets get a letter started. Srini do you have a skeleton to start with. Once we get the letter getting signatures wont be a big deal. So lets not waste any more time and start a letter. Also the article on Shusterman abt EB3 regression is quite good. Maybe we can include some points from there how this retrogression doesn't benefit anyone.

Srini you seem to know most abt this, could you start on a letter and we can improvise on it. Once we get enough signatures we can forward it whoever necessary.

good news on immigration-law.com about EAD protability

Visa Number Backlog and I-140 Portability

The USCIS Memorandum of May 12, 2005 stipulates that the 180-day of I-485 filing will continue to run even during the period of visa number unavailability for him/her and the alien may change employment during the period of visa number unavailability inasmuch as the I-140 portability is satisfied and EB-485 is pending

This very good move.

We have to achive this by convencing our senetors and we will do it.

Increasing per country limit does not help for india. Think about 300000 cases are pending at BEC and out of these atleast 30,000 cases are from India EB3 (this my guesss).

As per the present rules 7% of 140,0000 goes to each country and 28% of these goes to EB3. Every year around 3,000 visas goes EB3 for indians. This very little if we compare with present demand. Many coutries may not use at all.

Can someone prepare letter?

Letter

Even I Dont Know How To Prepare A Letter
But I Will Request Someone Who Is In This Group For A While To Come Up With Ideas That How Were Situations Like This Handled Previously With Petitions
Everyone Needs To Wake Up
We Can Make A Difference
Come On Gear Up!!!!!!!!

Start Talking With Everyone About This That Movement Has Started

Let's Come Up With Points...........................

I Am Making Document Of All Points And Lets Present Points To Add

Also My Question Is Unanswered? Can Some Expert Guide Us On How To Prove That They Need To Issue More Visa Numbers To India And China Removing The Country Limit

Letter to congressmen

I have a suggestion to who ever is going to draft the letter. Please make sure the letter and signature are all in one page. Recently I saw a letter in a different thread where text was on first page and signature on second. I wont sign such a document with just signature on a separate page.

What If Its More Than One Pages?

WHAT IF ITS MORE THAN 1 PAGE?

GCPD0102 said:
I have a suggestion to who ever is going to draft the letter. Please make sure the letter and signature are all in one page. Recently I saw a letter in a different thread where text was on first page and signature on second. I wont sign such a document with just signature on a separate page.

wHAT'S NEXT

Whats Next Guys????
Nobody Else Is Interested In Saving Their Future??

All Eb3 Retrogression Affected Candidates, Please Provide Your Valuable Advice

reddy,

Who is wrtting letter? Can we take help of somebody like UN or other experts.

We should not waste time. I am very poor at writting letters.

I suppose we have to wake up the office bearers of the website http://isn.org/

All of them would have got their greencards and so no update on this site. They did something similar to what you guys are suggesting during the previous retrogression.

baby_mde said:
reddy,

I am 100% behind you folks.

I am one of you. But I have no idea, waht we can do? If anything you folks think of, I am in.

Absolutely Yes

LETS PAGE UN, GINNU AND OTHER EXPERTS TO GIVE US IDEAS

baby_mde said:
reddy,

thats good catch

gc_vsc said:
I suppose we have to wake up the office bearers of the website http://isn.org/

All of them would have got their greencards and so no update on this site. They did something similar to what you guys are suggesting during the previous retrogression.

I'm with you

Srini Reddy,
Sorry I was away couple days. I'm totally with you guys.
So whats our action plans?

thanks
Babu