Mothers B1 Visa Rejected

BacktoAmerica

I am a US Citizen. My Mother (House Wife) B1 Visa got rejected twice. The reason being that there was no substantial proof provided that she would return back to India. My dad is no more. What are my options. ? Should i apply for a Immigrant visa ? How long will that take.

Thank you in advance.
Austin Resident

If an immigrant visa is an option for your mother, she was rightfully denied a b2 visa.

If she intends to live permanently in the US, you petition her for an IR5 visa and she interviews in India.

If an immigrant visa is an option for your mother, she was rightfully denied a b2 visa.

If she intends to live permanently in the US, you petition her for an IR5 visa and she interviews in India.

What are the other options besides IR5. She does not want to live permanently

I am a US Citizen. My Mother (House Wife) B1 Visa got rejected twice. The reason being that there was no substantial proof provided that she would return back to India. My dad is no more. What are my options. ? Should i apply for a Immigrant visa ? How long will that take.

Thank you in advance.
Austin Resident

As an immigrant with a green card in the past, you must be aware that an immigrant visa, as referenced in the first quote, requires your mother to make the US her permanent home.

It’s a very tricky situation when a visitor visa is refused because of concerns about immigrant intent yet the person doesn’t want to live in the US. What proof did your mom take before of why she would return home after her visits?