More waiting after interview?need advise.

rishi1

Registered Users (C)
My case moved to local INS Vermont to Chicago. She asked normal questions like ever arrested ..... and took original I-94,employer letter, new medicals, and took fingerprint at interview and finally she said she need more time to review my case and she also said she is going to send decision within 2-3 days in the mail. Until today(2 weeks over) I did not receive any letter from Ins.
Did any one got this kind of experience? Can I travel out of USA without my I-94?

They usually send the results to Service Center. In your case, it is VSC.

So, talk to IIO. My friend experienced the same.....

No Title

Thanks sanrishi,
could you give more details about your friend case. How long it took to come approval letter. In my case Can I receive approval letter from local INS office or from Vermont centre? please I would appreciate for your input. Thankyou.

Can you please give more details about our I-485

Receipt Date=?
Notice Date=?
Case Transfer Date =?
Approval Date = ?

Go back to loacl INS and talk to the same officer about your case. They said 2-3 days which means 2-

Rishi1... please answer!

Hi, I was asked to bring the same documents with me to get the interview the last day of this month, a little nervous about it.

My question for you is:
1.Did you know they are gonna take your finger prints before the interview or not?

2.You were asked to bring the employment letter, did they ask you for the paystub and anything else?

3.Did they ask you anything about your job, your employer?

Really appreciate if you could answer me!

No Title

INS send letter to me to take finger print for second time.
They asked about employer letter and did not ask pay stubs.

Rishi1...

Thank you for telling!

Could you confirm whether they asked you about the paystub during the interview? I was off for one month, don\'t get paid for one month, so really don\'t want them to ask for the paystub.

By the way, I checked your case with an attorney, he said it is impossible for you to get the result very soon because they have to clear your FP, it would take at lease 2-3 weeks to wait! So, don\'t worry, you would be fine, trust me!

waiting after interview

Officer said need more time to review the case. She did not mentioned about finger print.
She did not ask paystub at interview time.
If you dont have for one month I think that is OK

Thanks, rishi1, don\'t worry, you would be fine, too!

Think about it, why they need time to review your case? Because you have something to let them to check, they have to review your medical resut and your FP, they won\'t tell you the detail. Well, I would wait too, because I have to let them check medical exam result, too.

By the way, do you think they are gonna give people another interview?

service center!

Thanks dinads.
Sanrishi put some comments in this posting says local Ins send to service center to get approve! do you know any thing about this? who sends approval letter local INS or Service center (Vermont)?