More information asked

mirfandar

Registered Users (C)
I just called VSC. They are saying that my case is under review. More information is asked for this case. The decision was made on 26th June. But letter is not typed yet. IIO don\'t know what type of information is asked and when this letter is going to be send out. Is any one tell me what they are going to be ask. How long it will take to receive this notice.

My details are EB3, RD sep 28, 1999, ND 07 Oct, 1999, FP 14 sep, 2000. My case was on hold due to company name change. Company filed for amended I140 in May.

No Title

Are u from IGATE?
wAS UR Ammended I-140 approved.?

I also got the same information when I called INS on 2nd of july.

If anybody knows when your letter(Not everybody because VSC gives preferrential step motherly harassment for Igate employees)will be mailed it could be only God. Not even VSC.

No Title

Yes I am from IGATE. i don\'t know my I140 is approved. i didn\'t asked. What happen in your case. What did you receive from VSC or still waiting. Please respond me.

No Title

Hi Mirfander,

I don\'t know what to say. Did they ask you for RFE earlier? Or this is the first one. I know it wastes time but indicates some progress is on.

No Title

Could you please stay in touch. Any one of us will receive this RFE first will update each other.

No Title

This could be the usual employment letter and pay stubs thing. Looks like several IGATE people are getting such RFEs. Is there any way you could expedite the reply.

No Title

My AVM is not updated. Do you think IGate might have recieved this already? Or I will get it directly from INS?? That is - incase I get an RFE.

No Title

mirfandar, sorry to hear that. It should be only for a pay stub or employment letter. Did your AVM updated regard to the RFE?

No Title

I just talk today. I didn\'t know my AVM updated or not. I will check tonight. But I am pretty sure AVM will be standard (365 to 540 days).

No Title

Mirfandar

No I have not received anything as yet. But looking at the trend, I am sure. Because none of the cases which are similar to mine have been approved (PD 11/97,485 ND 9/99, FP 8/00 140 AD 6/01 no RFE)

No Title

mirfander,

The first rfe of mine in dec00 was for ammended i-140. it got approved on june 28th.
the second rfe has been generated(not mailed) on july 2nd. i don\'t know it is for.

hang on.

No Title

This is sad. VSC really goes crazy on rfe, 30 days to review a case, then decides to generate a rfe, then wait 30 days to type it, then wait 30 days in mail room because so-called backlog. After receiving your reply on the rfe, wait another 30 days to look at your reply. A case may be approved if an officer is happy that day (it is already 120 days at this time), otherwise, start another rfe round.